BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Source Strategies Analyst
- Job Title
- Source Strategies Analyst
- Requirement ID
- Las Cruces, NM
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI w/CI poly
Education: BA/BS preferred
Required Experience and Education: 3 to 10 years’ of experience (bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to four years of this experience.)
- Perform duties related to imagery.
- Apply processes that will resolve GEOINT problems and collect information from routine sources.
- Generate Data Graphics.
- Use GIMS functions.
- Advanced skills with all capabilities and use all GIMS functionalities to include but not limited to Advanced Search, Dissemination Rules, Strategies, NGDS-Discovery Services, GIN Creation, GIN Modification and Approval, Tasking Dashboard, Geospatial Dashboard, Supplier Management, OOI Target Creation, OOI Query, OOI Modification, OOI Management, AGI Search, Virtual File Folders, and UIM-Approved Product Holdings (Report) Search
- Understand the technical capabilities and limitations of imagery
- Ability to apply well-established strategies or procedures to effectively perform routine GEOINT analysis
- Understanding of straightforward GEOINT situations or problems and collect information from routine sources
- Familiarity and/or experience with M2C2
- Thorough knowledge of the GEOINT Community, focus areas, and collection management structures
- Experience generating Data Graphics via ArcGIS (density graphics/collection rqmts & accomps/lost image ops)
- Demonstrated ability to discover and implement process improvements (automated solutions)
- Knowledge of service enabled capabilities (REST Services, Globe)
- Demonstrated experience with MS Office suite.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. The person in this position will work a modified Panama schedule of 5 on/4 off, 5 on/5 off, 4 on/5 off. This will cover one month, and each workday is 12 hours. Personnel will rotate between Days and Nights every two months. Day shift is 6:00am – 6:00pm and Night shift is 6:00pm – 6:00am. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills