Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Program Manager
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Since 2002 AutoAlert has continually innovated, evolving from a single software program to a full customer experience system. Today, our purpose-built automotive intelligence platform leverages multiple patents to deliver insight-driven outcomes and connect OEM, captive finance, and dealer operations to engage customers in a meaningful way.
The Program Manager oversees the planning, implementation, and tracking of specific OEM programs which have a beginning, an end and specified deliverables, generally as assigned by executive or senior sales staff. The Program Manager will be responsible for planning, resource allocation, project deliverables, and provide executive and sales management project reports relative to the OEM Program.
Summary of Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensure that OEM programs are conducted using a statistically valid methodology that continue to test the appropriate success metrics.
- Ensure that the system powering OEM programs is doing the correct calculations using the correct inputs and that the Ford teams can use it effectively.
- Facilitate communication between AutoAlert and OEM and internal teams.
- Identify opportunities to improve AA interfaces using inputs from OEM.
- Product related responsibilities around OEM Program and supporting interfaces,
including front-end interfaces.
Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- 3-5-years+ project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Sales acumen and/or experience considered plus
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Responsible, organized, creative, and excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in CRM tools, MS Office Products - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High energy, self-starter with a strong business ethic
- Ability to exceed in both a team and independent environment
The job conditions for this position are in a standard office setting, however for the purpose of the project may sometimes take them to non-standard workplaces. Program Managers work a standard work week but may be required to work some evenings and weekends to meet project milestones.
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401 (k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.