Our team is growing. You will, too.
Mobile Software Developer
- Job Title
- Mobile Software Developer
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
AutoAlert is the automotive industry's leading data-mining and lead generation platform helping dealerships identify high-quality leads, increase volume of retail trade-ins, and improve customer retention. Founded in 2002, with the headquarters in downtown Kansas City, AutoAlert has provided the automotive industry with innovative software, direct marketing and training solutions currently implemented in over 3,000 dealerships.
Location: Kansas City, MO
Our Engineering Team is the driving force behind AutoAlert's success! The mobile developer position will be responsible for contributing to and supporting an array of applications using the latest .NET Framework and Xamarin for bot iOS and Android devices. You will participate as a member of a highly engaged team, working closely with peers, in an agile environment.
What you will be doing:
• Contribute and collaborate with a team of mobile software developers
• Maintain a high level of code integrity by writing clean and testable code
• Assemble and model industry best practices in order to foster best-in-breed software development within and across departments
• Collaborate with other team members and product stakeholders
• Quickly understand functional requirements and work with the team to provide solutions
• Understands the need for time to market
• Be a Key Player in the growth of our company and your career!
What we're looking for:
• 3+ years of software development experience particularly in the .NET Framework using C#.NET
• 3+ years of development experience for iOS and Android platforms
• Experience with Xamarin.Forms preferred
• In-depth knowledge of mobile framework architectures, with ability to troubleshoot and resolve issues
• Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Working knowledge of Agile SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Great communication skills with collaborative, people growth-oriented mindset
• Basic knowledge of Xamarin based Unit Testing Frameworks
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.
What we offer:
• Actually seeing the results of your work and not getting lost in a big company’s sea of developers!
• Work with cutting edge technologies and our super bright Engineers!
• Highly Competitive Compensation Package!
• Flexible Hours!
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off!
• 401k with Company Match!
• Career Growth Opportunities!
• Much More!!