BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Requirement Analyst and Power User
- Job Title
- SharePoint Requirement Analyst and Power User
- Requirement ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA 22030
- Other Location
2 Levels: Level II and Level III
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Required Education: B.A., B.S. or significant commensurate years of relevant experience designing, developing, and implementing learning solutions.
Required Experience: Ideally 10 years’ of relevant experience for Level III and 5 years for Level II
- Leverage comprehension of human behavior and cultivate strategies that enable humans to take action.
- Design and execute high impact approaches that cross organizational cultures, structures, policies, and processes to achieve game-changing digital transformation.
- Work side-by-side with SharePoint Developers and Knowledge Management specialists to deliver solutions with scale and agility and lead clients into the future of work.
- Designs, implements, schedules, test and deploys full features and components of solutions.
- Applies extensive technical expertise and has knowledge of other related disciplines.
- Develops technical solutions to solve easy to complex problems which require regular use of ingenuity and creativity.
- Interacts with team personnel, and senior external personnel on significant technical matters related to the SharePoint framework.
- Experience with developing pages, sites, site collections, forms, and workflows using out-of-the-box options in SharePoint 2013 and 2016
- Experience with testing and troubleshooting with customers
- Experience with researching, analyzing, and recommending solutions to meet current and future business needs
- Ability to comprehend when a request will need custom development
- Ability to collaborate well with project team members and users to enhance functionality for SharePoint sites
- Experience with Knowledge Management strategies
- Experience in DoD organizations
- Possession of excellent oral and written communication skills
- Top Secret clearance preferred.
- SharePoint, Knowledge Management or Organizational Change Management certifications preferred
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills