Liberty was founded on the principles of challenge and change. We are looking for talented individuals that want to challenge the assumptions of what an IT partner is capable of delivering and help our clients achieve the transformational change that is critical for their success. If you have the knowledge, the experience, and the drive to succeed, Liberty has a place for you. We are committed to help you to realize your potential and achieve success in your career.
Please submit your resume and we'll contact you as soon as relevant positions open up that fit your skills and background.It is the policy of Liberty IT Solutions, LLC to provide equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, age, national origin, sex, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, disability, protected veteran status, genetic information, or any other basis protected by institutional policy or by federal, state or local laws unless such distinction is required by law.
Senior Integrations Developer
- Job Title
- Senior Integrations Developer
- Job ID
- Melbourne, FL 32935
- Other Location
Summary: The Senior Integrations Developer integrates system records and leads oversight on integration within system records. The developer will work with a team to complete system record certifications. The developer will develop solutions to integrate with other business applications and create Business Process Management solutions with workflows. In addition, the responsibilities will include meeting software compliance standards including version control, developing and maintaining application documentation on an ongoing basis, and contributing to best practices for CRM Development, Governance and Architecture.
Required Education: Bachelor’s Degree or higher in a business or technical discipline
Required Years of Experience: 8years, or 8 years of additional relevant experience may be substituted for education
- Participate in requirements analysis
- Improve existing software
- Develop documentation throughout the software development life cycle (SDLC)
- Serve as an expert on applications and provide technical support
- Integrating many system technologies on a CRM platform to close the gap
- Excellent ability to work with customer on current updates to CRM platform both verbally and technically
- VA or other Federal Government experience required.
- Proven work experience as a developer
- Familiarity with Agile frameworks and regression testing is a plus
- Familiarity with Pre-Prod and Prod development for SOR (IAM-MVI/SSOi, Enrollment, FSC/FMS, VIA/VistA
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC)
- Excellent analytical and organization skills
- An ability to understand front-end users’ requirements and a problem-solving attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must have strong technical skills on MS Dynamics 365 and earlier with online & on-premises environment.
- Hands on experience in C#.Net, Java Script, MS SQL, MS CRM SDK, MSD developer toolkit
- Experience in Workflows, Plugins, Form Customization and CRM Administration
- Nice to have experience in MS CRM & 3rd party Integration.
- Should have good problem solving and analytical skills
- Good understanding and clarification of business requirements
- Handling Analysis, Coding, Testing and Quality processes for tasks
- Should be able to think independently and be solution driven
- CMMI Maturity Level 3, ISO 9001:2015 or 9001:2001, and ITIL experience a plus
- Has high standards, results oriented, and a commitment to delivering high quality software on time