Full Stack Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Developer
- Job ID
- Toronto, ON
- Other Location
Full Stack Developer - Toronto
We are working with an exciting Fintech client that has been a leader in their industry for the past 100 years. They are leading the way in digital innovation for the industry and it’s an exciting time to join!
We are looking for people to join their growing digital development team where you’ll work on building core apps, APIs and micro-services to support their digital first strategy and build and evolve their growing digital business platform.
- Develop and deliver code for industry-leading digital applications and services
- Perform quality assurance testing; detect, troubleshoot and track content and functionality defects and front-end enhancement requests
- Prototype and test new tools and technologies for DevOps and business applications (where applicable)
- Research and investigate alternate solutions for improvements; analyze and provide findings and recommendations to management
- Provide operational support of highly available web applications and services and maintain synchronization of production and development web servers.
- Explore innovative new technologies and trends within an Innovation Lab
You should have:
- 3+ years work experience in a web environment with relevant code and development experience
- Experience designing SQL database schemas in MySQL and/or Postgres
- Experience with cloud infrastructures (e.g. GCP, AWS, Acquia), SaaS, Docker, API and microservices development and architecture
- Knowledge of DevOps process and tools including GitHub, Jira, Slack, CircleCI, CodeClimate
- Significant experience within a development team in a production environment
- Agile/Scrum experience
- Ability to pivot and adjust work items to match shifting business priorities.
- Excellent communication skills
- Passion for learning new technologies and techniques
Education / Professional Courses
- Completion of a University degree (Computer Science or comparable) or equivalent experience
How to Apply
All qualified and interested applicants can apply directly to Paul Thibeault by sending an email with attached resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also apply directly on our website at www.talentlab.com. Although we thank all applicants for their interest, only those in consideration will be contacted.