If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Business Development
- Job ID
Flex Execs Management Solutions is seeking a Business Development professional to amp up sales!
We are a staffing firm with a vision to create impactful connections with candidates and clients through our Interim and Direct Hire solutions. This would be the perfect opportunity for someone who is looking for a role with independence and flexibility (will work remote).
Key Position Responsibilities:
- Creates sales plan and executes activities to generate revenue consistent with individual goals.
- Prospects for new clients to include cold calling, canvassing, direct mail, email and fax campaigns and networking events, using databases, on-line resources (LinkedIN, etc.)
- Delivers sales presentations to new prospects.
- Identifies key client needs and matches available services (Interim or RPO) with those needs, as well as identifying new service opportunities.
- Collaborates with Client Services Manager in maintaining and growing relationships with former and current clients to generate additional business.
- Takes orders from clients, providing accurate job specs and client information to the Client Services Manager to allow for quick filling of orders
- Negotiates rates consistent with sustaining account profitability and corporate revenue and gross margin goals.
- Advocates internally for new service offerings to meet changing client and market needs.
- Provides high-level customer service as needed.
- Conducts periodic client site visits.
- Other responsibilities as assigned and as common sense dictates.
- Three (3+) or more years experience in selling an intangible to executives in a business-to-business environment. Preferred experience would include knowledge of the human resources or finance and accounting functions and experience selling into executives in those departments.
- Proven record of finding, developing and closing new business relationships
- Some college preferred.
- Must be a self-starter, have strong consultative sales skills, excellent interpersonal and communications skills, good analytical and follow-up skills, and high level of creativity, be well organized with good time management skills, and enjoy working in an entrepreneurial environment.