BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Network Administrator
- Job Title
- Senior Network Administrator
- Requirement ID
- Dahlgren, VA 22448
- Other Location
Required Security Clearance: Secret
Education and Experience: Prefer a Bachelor's degree or higher from an accredited college in a related discipline and prefer a minimum of ten (10) years of relevant experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- See Qualifications
Seeking a Network Administrator to provide support services to the Cisco Identity Services Engine (ISE) tool that enables the creation and enforcement of security and access policies for endpoint devices connected to the company’s routers and switches. The purpose is to simplify identity management across diverse devices and applications.
The Network Administrator's essential duties include:
- Configuring, implementing, and troubleshooting ISE. Building and analyzing ISE rules to comply with client network security policies.
- Creating policies for unseen network devices in a mixed environment, to include profiling devices, defining Downloadable Access Control Lists (DACL’s), and assigning Virtual Local Area Network (VLAN) to endpoints.
- Implementing 802.1x solutions to all “supplicant-enabled” devices via AnyConnect software and Network Access Manager (NAM) profiles using EAP-MSCHAPv2/TLS encryption methods.
Integrating with wired data, wireless infrastructure, and Virtual Private Network (VPN), as well as posture and client provisioning.
- Configuring and implementing TACACS+ policies for network device administration.
- Hands-on experience with Cisco ISE.
- Experience with Cisco AnyConnect or related supplicants.
- Experience with Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) to assist, maintain and troubleshoot 802.1X EAP-TLS issues.
- Knowledge of Cisco AnyConnect Modules – (VPN, Posture, NAM)
- Experience with MAC Authentication Bypass (MAB) and 802.1X troubleshooting concepts.
- Cisco Access Control System (ACS)
- PxGrid, ThreatGrid and SGT’s
- Cisco Prime, MDM, ASA, DNS/DHCP, Network Load-Balancing, and 802.11a/b/g/n Wireless technologies and industry best practices.
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills