- Job Title
- Job ID
- Bedford, TX 96021
- Other Location
- Bedford TX. 1903 Central Dr. Suite 400 zip 96021
As a Bookkeeper, you will be responsible for maintaining IOI’s financial records in compliance with federal, state and local professional requirements by performing various accounting and administrative duties.
At IO Integration, innovation and creativity are core to the solutions we deliver and to creating a dynamic workplace where people can collaborate, solve difficult problems, come up with the next great idea, and have fun. Our corporate values of integrity, commitment, and kindness are a direct reflection of the people who work here.
Our customers are the world’s top brands. For the last decade, we have helped creative organizations realize incredible workflow efficiencies, deliver faster than ever before, and improve communications and collaboration worldwide by integrating best-of-breed brand management and digital marketing automation solutions into their multimedia processes.
IO Integration is more like a family than a company – a place where you can contribute, grow and find support. We foster ingenuity and innovation in all our solutions and the people that define and deliver them. We value technical expertise, real world experience, and the ability to communicate highly effectively across all levels of an organization. Can you walk the line between artists and engineers? That’s what we do.
- Reconciles the company’s bank accounts.
- Maintains records for fixed assets for liabilities.
- Assists in monthly closings by entering information into computer, communicates with bank regarding figures and posts information to disbursement account.
- Prepares analysis of accounts as required.
- Prints and reviews computer reports for accuracy to include daily cash receipts, accounts receivable, aging and end of month reports.
- Prepares schedule of accounts payable and accounts receivable at the end of each week/month in accordance with approved procedures.
- Monitors expenses throughout the year and centers with appropriate personnel regarding discrepancies or variances.
- Partners in developing and maintaining account systems for the company, books of accounts and related materials.
- Prepares all financial reports with a multitude of accounting computer programs to comply with internal and external reporting requirements.
- Assist Controller with information needed to complete Financial Statements.
- Maintains general accounting activity and provides office support in an efficient and professional manner.
- Handles day-to-day financial matters.
- Performs all clerical and computer duties to include granting new client approval, preparing, mailing statements and following up on delinquent accounts.
- Prepares and send invoices, posts cash received daily to accounts receivable on computer and performs customer collections duties as needed.
- Compiles bank deposits and inputs in computer each day.
- Performs all daily and monthly duties related to cash balance and general ledger.
- Posts information to ledger and purchase journal.
- Initiates credit checks on new customers and existing accounts as required.
- Prepares all accounts payable checks on a due-date basis.
- Operates standard office equipment efficiently to include calculator, photocopy machine, computer with printer and posting machine.
- Responds to all vendor and customer inquiries in a courteous manner.
- Assist Controller when needed with special projects.
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and one to two years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Quick Books and Microsoft Outlook; Smartsheet, Workfront, Box a plus.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary, depending on experience and an extensive benefits package including bonus potential, paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.