SEARCH FOR JOBS AT AGRANA
Sr. Production Supervisor
- Job Title
- Sr. Production Supervisor
- Job ID
- Fort Worth, TX 76106
- Other Location
AGRANA Fruit is a global leader in delivering healthy and delicious food solutions in partnership with our valued customers. Our co-collaboration mindset results in the development of innovative products across multiple categories including refrigerated & frozen dairy, bakery and food service. Our team of experts are passionate about the wonderful world of food, the communities we serve and meeting the needs of consumers around the world.
Sr. Production Supervisor, Manufacturing, Fruit Preparations, Fort Worth
Agrana Fruit has an opportunity as a Sr. Production Supervisor that is responsible for coordinating and managing all food safety and operational activities throughout the facility.
Sr. Production Supervisor Job Responsibilities:
- Manage and monitor employees to ensure that procedures and standards are being followed.
- Monitor lines and equipment for actual or potential problems and solve as needed.
- Ensure necessary supplies are available for daily production.
- Employee training on Quality Policies and SOP’s.
- Participate in setting, monitoring and achieving operational targets/goals.
- Participate in organoleptic testing.
- Maintenance of annual budgets.
- Input of daily production schedule.
- Involved in setup of weekly production schedule.
- Review of Cook/Packer paperwork to verify accuracy of data.
- Compile daily schedule from weekly production schedule.
- Responsible for hiring of hourly and supervisory production staff.
- Recruiting and training of temporary employees.
- Indirect supervision over production, sanitation and training/safety supervisors, including career development, evaluations and disciplinary action.
- Ensure proper training is in place and administered for each department.
- Completion of all individual training as outlined by the training matrix or management training schedule.
- Perform other duties as directed by Plant Manager.
Sr. Production Supervisor Job Requirements:
- High School Diploma or equivalent GED plus a minimum of 4 years supervisory experience in the food industry
- College education (BS in Food Science, Chemical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering) preferred
- Willing to consider recent college grads
- Previous experience managing in a manufacturing environment
- Strong organizational skills
- Lean manufacturing and 5S experience is helpful
- Strong systems and technical skills, including SAP, MII and other applicable systems
Agrana Fruit offers competitive salary and provides an excellent benefits package. We are proud to be able to say that our employee costs are some of the lowest in our industry! Benefits offered by Agrana are designed to promote wellness and the well-being of every Agrana employee.
If interested, email us at email@example.com or apply today!