Client Services Coordinator
- Job Title
- Client Services Coordinator
- Job ID
- New York, NY 10018
- Other Location
- 1001 Avenue of the Americas, Suite 1702 New York, NY 10018
Since 1997, NetRoadshow has provided U.S. Securities & Exchange Commission (SEC)-compliant web-based solutions to the global investment banking and asset management communities. Our custom-built solutions include streaming media, telephone conference, document delivery and other products which enable the communications between the buy-side and sell-side financial firms in markets around the world.
We believe in hiring great people and getting out of their way. Our culture still has a lot of good things carried over from our early days: independence, personal responsibility, cross-functional work, a "getting things done" mentality and, most importantly, empowerment at every level to make choices and speak out. As we grow both in market share and diversity of products, we are looking to keep all these good things while building more structure and organization around how we operate in order to multiply each other's efforts and scale.
Client Services Coordinator
Full-time, Monday – Friday, 10:00 am-7:00 pm
We are looking for an experienced customer-focused Client Services Coordinator to assist with communications both externally with our clients as well as internally among different service teams. The ideal candidate will be detail-oriented, comfortable with handling confidential information and focused on quality control, yet able to handle several tasks simultaneously. You must be proactive, able to speak and write effectively and take pride in your daily work. Our business is fast paced, so you must be able to complete tasks within tight deadlines and adapt to changes at a moment’s notice.
- Communicate client requests and presentation requirements with production teams
- Enter data into our proprietary production tracking system and maintain thorough online notes for each project
- Assist in quality checking both the end product and external communications
- Liaise with our accounting department to ensure correct billing for projects
- Regularly gather and relay product statistics and various reports to sales and product teams
- Liaise with the technical support team to routinely identify and relay the most common support issues
- Communicate with Management on performance and activities
- Respond to clients via email, web-based applications and telephone
- Intake client requests for new projects and follow-up for additional information when needed
- Answer client questions regarding various products
- Assist clients when issues arise around their access to presentations
- Be prepared to train clients on use of new or enhanced products
Marketing, Product Support and Other Responsibilities
- Communicate with team and manager on a regular basis to ensure everyone is informed of project developments
- Assist with the creation and manage the implementation of reports and presentation materials for both internal and external use
- Research and find resolutions for missing, inaccurate or unclear information on the client billing report
- Participate in additional projects/services/opportunities as they arise
- Suggest and implement process improvements
- Keep fully up to date on current services and products
We are seeking a professional who has an established background in customer service as part of an organization. Prior experience working with C-level executives, project management and process documentation is highly encouraged. Experience working in the Financial Services industry and Salesforce a plus.
- Bachelor’s Degree or three to five years related experience and/or training
- Superior communication skills (verbal and written)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, Confluence, JIRA and Slack is a plus
- Flexibility to transition rapidly and seamlessly between projects
- Extreme attention to detail
- Client facing
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive salary and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision coverage.
Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.