- Job Title
- Product Manager
- Job ID
- HOUSTON, TX 77007
- Other Location
Whether you’ve owned a business for years or just had a brilliant idea in the shower, our client is here to help women, minority, immigrant and veteran business owners start and grow their company. Our client’s company has served over 300 women on six continents through technology. To help business owners find their path by matching them to personalized opportunities and resources.
The Product Manager will be responsible for owning and executing the product roadmap for our business owner platform - across communities, events, enterprise partners, content and ISVs. You will work closely with internal/external stakeholders and users to discover new features, define new verticals and integrate feedback into the overall experience. We are looking for someone who thrives in a fast-paced, startup environment, is adaptable and versatile.
- Lead the effort to develop clear and detailed product requirements/user stories for new initiatives as well as existing product enhancements, including business justification, revenue potential, and operational impact.
- Obsessively monitor product adoption, proactively identifying opportunities and make actionable recommendations to drive product uptake and effectiveness.
- Experience with agile development methodologies, lean/design thinking.
- Ship products, including defining vision, strategy, and outcome-driven product roadmaps and creating and managing backlogs.
- Define and track KPIs and other measurable success criteria.
- Partner and communicate with engineering, design, sales and marketing to accurately prioritize multiple projects and initiatives, create project plans and design specifications.
- Undergraduate degree in a related field or experience in a technical organization.
- 4+ years of experience as a Product Manager.
- High EQ ability and empathy.
- Experience leading or supporting user research.
- Experience working with non-technical teams.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.