|Dynology Corporation Career Portal|
All Source Intelligence Analyst - Senior
- Job Title
- All Source Intelligence Analyst - Senior
- Job ID
- Fort Belvoir, VA
- Other Location
Dynology is hiring an All-source intelligence analyst in support of the U.S. Army’s Terrorism and Criminal Investigation Unit (TCIU) and its mission partners with counter-terrorism, criminal investigations, fraud, logistics security, corruption, threat, and trend analysis. The TCIU conducts global criminal investigations to substantiate alleged or suspected war crimes, acts of terrorism, committed by U.S. or non-U.S. citizens against the United States and its citizens. We are looking for Intel Analyst with areas of concentration in Counter-terrorism, Threat Finance, and Criminal Investigation/Fraud Threat.
Primary Place of Performance: 90% National Capital Region at Fort Belvoir, Virginia and 10% OCONUS travel to government facilities. Additional CONUS locations include northern Virginia, Crystal City, Quantico, VA and Washington, DC. OCONUS locations include Jordon; Guantanamo Bay Naval Air Station, Cuba; and various CENTCOM AOR locations.
Job Description: The All-source Intelligence Analyst will research and produce all-source terrorism, criminal, and threat intelligence studies, assessments, and products in support of the defense of the homeland and law enforcement operations. Conduct research and analysis of all-source data, populate databases, and disseminate a broad array of intelligence products. Produce intelligence products on terrorist intentions and capabilities; criminal intentions and capabilities; trends and capabilities of nefarious actors (i.e., terrorists, criminals, organizations) to attack U.S. interests. Use various intelligence disciplines to fuse information in support of special agents conducting law enforcement investigations, to include exploiting and analyzing publicly available information. Provide insights to TCIU into future attack scenarios and provide details for Homeland Defense preparation for, prevention, preemption, and deterrence of these intentions and capabilities.
- Conduct research and analysis, integrating raw intelligence from multiple sources and multiple disciplines from open and classified government databases and tools.
- Conducts Open Source Research in support of TCIU requirements to provide commanders and staff increased situational awareness on emerging threats and activities.
- Produces concise tactical and strategic counter terrorism assessments for key decision makers using unevaluated intelligence.
- Produce all-source intelligence products on terrorism, criminal activities, fraud, logistics security, corruption, threat, and trend analysis.
- Provide analysis and research for future attack scenarios and provide details for Homeland Defense preparation for, prevention, preemption, and deterrence of these intentions and capabilities.
- Utilize a variety of analytical principles, concepts and methodologies to produce all-source intelligence products and target development packages.
- Prepare assessments of current events based on the sophisticated collection, research and analysis of classified/unclassified and open source information.
- Develop and maintain analytical procedures to meet changing requirements and ensure maximum operations.
- Perform data correlation, link analysis and trend identification and assessment as required to ascertain linkages and patterns associated with counter terrorism related incidents, investigations, and operations in CENTCOM AOR/AOI.
Required Skill Set:
- Bachelor’s Degree required and 12 to 16 years of continual intelligence analyst or criminal intelligence analyst experience. An advanced degree can be used in lieu of work experience—an advance degree is equivalent to two to three years of work experience (degree dependent).
- Excellent writing, verbal, and communication skills.
- Maintain current passport and visa requirements at all times and maintain the ability to be world-wide deployable to include medical clearances.
- Ability to apply Intelligence Community analytic tradecraft and writing standards.
- Ability to conduct strategic research to develop innovative technical and/or analytic solutions to utilize various intelligence disciplines to fuse information in support of special agents conducting law enforcement investigations.
- Understanding of various collection platforms (SIGINT, GEOINT, MASINT, HUMINT, etc.), you’ll explore new data sources, build effective queries, and combine information from disparate sources.
- Ability to access, retrieve, update and track data from a variety of automated systems and databases, disseminate threat information, prepare threat assessments and analyses, and disseminate warnings in accordance with Command and joint doctrine tactics, techniques, and procedures.
- Ability to develop lessons learned; analyze terrorist, crime events and trends; develop event timelines; conduct vulnerability assessments; and conduct criminal investigation analysis assessments, gap analysis, geospatial analysis, and financial crimes/threat finance analysis.
- Ability to brief senior level managers quickly and thoroughly with minimal preparation and be able to react to a highly fluid environment.
- Working knowledge of MS Office suite, or experience with standard analytical search engines and demonstrated knowledge and capability with the following databases, systems, and analytical toolsets:
- Tripwire Analytic Capability (TAC)
- Multimedia Message Manager (M3)
- Query Tree
- Collection Requirements Analysis Tool for enterprise (CRATE)
- HUMINT On-line Tasking and Reporting (HOTR)
- Open Source Collection Requirement Acquisition Management System (OSCA R-MS)
- National SIGINT Requirement Process (NSRP)
- National MASINT Requirement Process (NMRS)
- Community On-Line Intelligence System for End Users and Managers (COLISEUM)
- Analyst Notebook
- Terrorist Identities Datamart Environment (TIDE)
- Biometric Identity Intelligence Repository (BI2R)
- Within 45 days of start date, demonstrate and capability with the following databases, systems, analytical toolsets, and other unique systems:
- Law Enforcement On-Line (LEO) tools – i.e., eGuardian
- Army Law Enforcement Tracking System (ALERTS)
- I2G (Investigative Information Management System (I2MS)-Second Generation)
- Law Enforcement Advisory Portal (LEAP) and Law Enforcement Enterprise Portal (LEEP)
- Open Source Intelligence Training/Certification is highly desired (i.e., completion of Army course Open Source 301 (OS301) and/or OS302, or DIA’s OS1, MCIA’s eOSINT, or Black Horse Solution’s CASO).
Security Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and have a Top Secret/SCI Clearance to be considered.