Full Stack Application Developer
- Job Title
- Full Stack Application Developer
- Job ID
- Gatineau, QC J8X 2K4
- Other Location
Senior Full Stack Application Developer (Ottawa/Gatineau)
Our Ottawa based start-up partner is looking for an experienced Full Stack Developer to play a pivotal role in the success of their growing team.
Your contribution is key in building a great company and a great product. They’re a small but mighty team of entrepreneurs seeking passionate, like-minded individuals who can help them grow.
FULL STACK DEVELOPER RESPONSIBILITIES
- Work in a small backend team to build an innovative platform supporting both mobile and web applications that solve real business needs.
- Design and implement new features, as well as maintain existing features.
- Work closely with client and product group to deliver world-class innovative products.
- Work closely with Support and QA to ensure customer success.
ABOUT THE FULL STACK DEVELOPER
- Experience with node.js and MongoDB
- Ability to learn quickly
- Strong commitment to quality
- Familiar with Amazon AWS Cloud Platform
- Experience building and scaling RESTful API
- Advanced proficiency with web technologies
SKILLS THIS FULL STACK DEVELOPER SHOULD HAVE
- You have experience working with front-end developers
- You have experience contributing to open source projects
- You have had previous mobile development experience
QUALITIES WE ARE LOOKING FOR
- Confidence in dealing with shifting priorities and requirements
- Mindfulness of your assumptions and how to work with them
- Willingness to fight for your convictions. Knowing when to accept defeat and when to keep pressing
- Resourcefulness in building your knowledge of the product and its requirements.
***** Interested applicants should apply directly to firstname.lastname@example.org