- Job Title
- Contracts Administrator
- Job ID
- Santa Maria, CA 93455
- Other Location
Dating back to 1871, our client has diversified their businesses, while maintaining a core focus on estate vineyard holdings. As one of the largest Organic Certified vineyards in the Paso Robles Highlands, our client possesses 25 different wine grape varieties and are sustainably farmed, and SIP Certified.
Our client is seeking a responsible Contracts Administrator to join their team. Your main duties will be to prepare and review various company contracts, including purchases, sales and business partnerships.
Ultimately, you should ensure all our contracts conform to legislative requirements and meet our company goals.
Responsibilities will include, but is not limited to:
- Prepare sales and purchase contracts
- Negotiate contract terms with internal and external business partners
- Review and update existing contracts
- Explain terms and conditions to managers and interested parties
- Ensure that employees understand and comply with company contracts
- Analyze potential risks involved with specific contract terms
- Stay up-to date with legislative changes and coordinate with the legal department as needed
- Ensure all deadlines and conditions described on contracts are met (e.g. payments and shipping)
- Maintain organized system of physical and digital records
- Create language standards for existing and new contracts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration; additional qualifications in law are a plus
- Proven work experience as a Contract Administrator, Contract Manager or other relevant contracts experience
- Knowledge of legal requirements involved with contracts
- Familiarity with accounting procedures
- Excellent writing skills
- Keen attention to detail, with an ability to spot errors
- Strong analytical and organizational skills
Our client values their employees’ time and efforts. Their commitment to your success is enhanced by their competitive compensation and an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits.
Plus, they work to maintain the best possible environment for their employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. They strive to provide a collaborative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.