Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to USIC for fresh articles!
Join our team: Scroll down to see our open jobs
USIC has a mobile workforce of over 7,500 technicians nationwide, serving our customers and protecting our communities. As North America's leading provider of Damage Prevention, our primary goal is to protect the assets of our customers.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at USIC, please contact us at 407-480-5545.
- Job Title
- Utility Locator
- Clinton, NC 28328
- Other Location
- Clinton, NC
Locate Technician Positions Available
USIC is one of the nation's fastest growing underground utility locating companies. We have full-time Locate Technician positions available in Jacksonville, New Bern, Fayetteville, Lumberton, Pinehurst, and Harnett County. Prior locating experience is not required, but experienced technicans are especially encouraged to apply. The starting pay rate is $16.00 per hour or commensurate with prior locating experience.
Take the first step toward starting your locating career and join us at our upcoming job fair:
Friday, November 15th
3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
1412 Sunset Avenue
Clinton, NC 28328
• 100% paid training
• Company vehicle – all vehicle expenses paid
• Company laptop, phone, and equipment
• Advancement opportunities – we promote from within the company
• Medical, dental, vision, and life insurance
• Paid holidays
• 401(k) with company match
• Must be able to work outdoors in all types of weather conditions
• Must be able to work in a confined space; walk, bend, and lift up to 75 lbs.
• Must be computer proficient
• Must be available to work overtime and some weekends (as needed)
• Must pass a drug screen
• HS Diploma or GED required
• Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required
Please bring a printed copy of your resume to the event.
If you are unable to attend our job fair, please apply online at www.workatusic.com.
For technical assistance, please contact our Recruiting Center at 407-480-5545.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.