A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Web Front-End Developer
- Job Title
- Web Front-End Developer
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 22102
- Other Location
Web Front-End Development Engineer
Active Secret Clearance Required
Talent Orchard LLC, a Federal Contractor, and Workforce Solutions Company, has an immediate need for experienced Web Front-End Developers/Engineers to develop, maintain, upgrade, migrate existing and new websites based on Drupal CMS platform for a Federal Government Agency. The development work to be executed at our client's offices who are in the Arlington, VA area.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- Demonstrated current skills with website architecture design, development, upgrade and migration.
- Demonstrated experience selecting web hosting software with a content management system (CMS).
- Hands-on current experience with Drupal CMS, Drupal headless, Azure hosting, web server configuration, database integration, public website security, DNS, integration with other applications and/or plugins, organizational branding.
- Strength in development and management with Linux, Apache, MySQHL and PHP stack.
- In-depth knowledge of Drupal 7 and Drupal 8 architectures and concepts such as Drupal core and modules.
- Demonstrated capabilities architecting Drupal solutions for data, display and information architecture
- Knowledge of Drupal modules such as CTools, Views, Panels etc.
- Demonstrated experience building mobile responsive websites
- Ability to integrate Drupal with other external services such as social media tools, search engines, web analytics, reporting services and other tools
- Track-record of migrating existing Drupal content from one environment to another including between different Drupal versions
- Demonstrated capabilities in project management for complex web projects
- Current skills creating wireframes for user interface (UI) and user experience design (UX) for websites, experience using graphical design tools to create/manipulate images, PowerPoint presentations, posters, handouts, brochures etc.
- Current experience working with DevOps methodology
- Demonstrated skills with Section 508 compliance requirements
- Demonstrated experience analyzing and implementing independent government IT infrastructures
- Extensive experience deploying new infrastructure requirements in government IT offices
- Strong demonstrated experience planning new programs and initiatives to address problems identified in situational assessments
- Substantial understanding of enterprise, platform, industry, and solution architecture best practices related to web technology stacks
- Ability to prepare clear and concise reports to and present to senior leadership
- Ability to provide logical and consistent recommendations for change based on industry best practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of statutes, standards, guidance, mandates, and regulations governing Federal IT systems and networks
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.