Respiratory Sales Specialist
- Job Title
- Respiratory Sales Specialist
- Job ID
- Cleveland, OH 44113
- Other Location
About NexGoal: NexGoal is a corporate recruiting firm that places high quality, competitive and driven former athletes in careers with our corporate clients.
Our Client’s Position Being Hired: Respiratory Sales Specialist
Our Client’s Location: Cleveland, OH
Our Client’s Company Profile: Our client has been in business for over 60 years in the healthcare industry. They have consistently developed innovations to improve patient care and developed world-wide distribution for their products.
Why Work For Our Client: If you’re an ambitious, “go-getter”, with a strong passion for the medical device industry, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Our Client’s Compensation and Benefits:
- Strong base salary commensurate with experience
- Paid training
- Health, dental and vision insurance
- 401k plan
Responsibilities include (but aren’t limited to):
- Schedule and arrange appointments with doctors, respiratory therapist, case works, and hospital medical teams, which may include pre-arranged appointments or regular “cold” calling.
- Conduct presentations to doctors, practice staff and nurses in the critical care unit.
- Build and maintain positive working relationships with medical and administrative support staff.
- Understand and train clients and sales staff on frequently utilized EMR systems.
- Acknowledge and comply to HIPPA compliance and regulations.
- Run reports and metrics for an executive view.
- Track all communication through a CRM system.
- Review quality control of processes.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Three-five (3-5) years of medical sales experience, minimum.
- Ability to travel within 100% of the assigned territory.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Excellent presentation skills and ability.
- Ability to present yourself in a professional manner and as a representative of our company.
- Must have strong attention to detail and ability to follow-through with strong organizational skills.
- Ability to provide excellent and timely service.
- Must be able to pass background check and drug screen.