- Job Title
- Performance Consultant
- Job ID
- Kingwood, TX 77339
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
Provides performance consulting services at the worker, work, and/or workplace level to assist management and teams in achievement of business goals. Provides consulting, analysis, change management, or process expertise to improve performance. Manages the design, development, presentation, measurement and evaluation of Insperity Performance Improvement programs.
Under limited supervision and much decision-making:
- Provides performance improvement consulting services to assist management and teams in the achievement of business goals. Recommends appropriate performance improvement interventions that are systematic, business-driven, and customer and shareholder value focused.
- Builds and maintains credibility and influence with business partners.
- Consults with internal clients to identify performance improvement opportunities and/or solutions to close performance gaps (at the worker, work, or workplace level).
- Supports strategic efforts of business partners to facilitate the most efficient and effective path toward achieving desired results.
- Applies a systematic approach to define required performance, determine existing performance, analyze the cause factors that limit performance, and recommended/implement solutions that focus on and deliver business results.
- Consults with project leaders on organizational initiatives providing direction and coaching on project management, planning, implementation, sustainability, establishing targets, defining measurement and monitoring systems. Mentors project leaders on leading and managing teams throughout the project lifecycle.
- Remains “solution neutral” and leverages analysis to build recommendations and solutions.
- Manages the design, development, presentation, measurement, and evaluation of current programs and/or new Insperity performance solutions to meet specific regional and/or client needs.
- Aligns performance improvement interventions to organization and/or departmental goals.
- Develops and implements measurement standards to evaluate the effectiveness of initiatives, monitor new performance levels, and/or close the gap between existing and new current state.
- Conducts needs analysis and other data gathering mechanisms to effectively understand current and desired performance levels.
- Identifies performance improvement opportunities from stakeholder and business partner dialogue, analyzes input/requests for performance improvement services, and proposes action accordingly.
- Coordinates efforts related to the promotion of Insperity Performance Improvement Services and programs to our business partners.
- Assists in the accomplishment of Insperity Company goals.
- Helps other employees to accomplish Insperity Company goals.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by department supervisor.
- Participates in the Disaster Recovery plan as required.
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s Degree is required. An advanced degree is preferred
- Five to ten years of performance improvement experience or five to ten years of organizational development experience is required.
- Four years of training experience including design of curriculum/seminar programs and presentations is required.
LICENSES / CERTIFICATIONS
No licenses or certifications are required.
KNOWLEDGE / SKILLS
- Management/supervisory experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of applicable federal, state, and local laws, regulations, ordinances, and policies.
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning principles and HPT (Human Performance Technology) processes and methodologies. Ability to look at situations systematically taking into consideration the larger context including competing pressures, resource constraints and anticipated change.
- Communicates tactfully and effectively both verbally and in writing.
- Excellent presentation and group facilitating skills. .
- Proficient in the use of computer applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Prepares clear, concise, thorough, meaningful and grammatically correct written reports, letters, memoranda, policies, and other written documents.
- Problem solving ability and able to deal with conflicts and problems constructively.
- Ability to establish and maintain working relationships and interact effectively with a wide range of people encountered during the course of employment.
- Ability to work independent with limited direction.
Travels up to 20% of time
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.