BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Senior Systems Engineer
- Job Title
- Senior Systems Engineer
- Requirement ID
- Denver, CO
- Other Location
- Springfield, VA (North Fort Belvoir, VA)
Required Security Clearance: TS/SCI with an ability to get CI poly
Required Certifications: N/A
Required Education: Bachelor’s degree in technology or the sciences is preferred with 12 years experience.
Required Experience: 12 years’ experience with a BA/BS. We can modify education based on the length of experience and actual education level.
- Support high performance (HPC) and accelerated compute environments from the ground up.
- Help in the creation and maintenance of a DevOps process for program efforts, from the basic data collection and pre-processing, to building and training models in AI and Machine Learning within a R&D environment.
- Apply experience in devops, high-performance compute, GPU-processing, and cluster management.
- This is not system administration, this is an engineering role to optimize. You will be working as a direct engineer.
- Experience working on Linux systems.
- Experience with building and deploying containerized, gpu-enabled applications in Docker, Singularity, or Kubernetes.
- Experience in orchestration and cluster management tools such as Slurm, Mesos, or Moab.
- Experience with deploying systems in both on-premise and cloud environments (AWS, Azure, Google).
- Strong preference to those with experience with AI and Machine Learning Development Tool Sets (Jupyter, Keras, TensorFlow, MPI, OpenMP, OpenCL, CUDA).
Work is typically based in a busy office environment and subject to frequent interruptions. Business work hours are normally set from Monday through Friday 8:00am to 5:00pm, however some extended or weekend hours may be required. Additional details on the precise hours will be informed to the candidate from the Program Manager/Hiring Manager.
May be required to lift and carry items weighting up to 25 lbs. Requires intermittent standing, walking, sitting, squatting, stretching and bending throughout the work day.
Successful Completion of a Background Screening/Check/Investigation will/may’ be required as a condition of hire.
Employment Type: Full-time / Exempt
Metronome offers competitive compensation, a flexible benefits package, career development opportunities that reflect its commitment to creating a diverse and supportive workplace. Benefits include, not all inclusive – Medical, Vision & Dental Insurance, Paid Time-Off & Company Paid Holidays, Personal Development & Learning Opportunities.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status or disability status. Metronome LLC is committed to providing reasonable accommodations to employees and applicants for employment, to assure that individuals with disabilities enjoy full access to equal employment opportunity (EEO). Metronome LLC shall provide reasonable accommodations for known physical or mental limitations of qualified employees and applicants with disabilities, unless Metronome can demonstrate that a particular accommodation would impose an undue hardship on business operations. Applicants requesting a reasonable accommodation may make a request by contacting us.
- Required Skills