- Job Title
- General Dentist
- Job ID
- Conroe, TX 77304
- Other Location
The General Dentist provides patients of all ages with quality comprehensive dental care.
Essential job functions:
- Diagnose and treat diseases, injuries, and malformation of teeth and oral structures
- Prescribe medications necessary for infection control, pain control, prevention of dental disease, and behavior management during treatment
- Evaluate quality of service received through data collected from surveys, programs, and patient-related records
- Provide instructions in oral hygiene and methods of preventing the spread of oral disease
- Provide guidance and direction to dental assistants, hygienists, and other support personnel
Doctorate of Dental Surgery (DDS) or Doctorate of Dental Medicine (DMD) required.
Board Certification – State of Texas (current and in good standing).
Must have current registration numbers for the Drug Enforcement Administration in the State of Texas for controlled substances.
2+ years of experience practicing as a dentist.
Completion of an accredited general practice residency program is preferred.
Option 2: Create a New Profile
Lone Star Family Health Center (LSFHC) is an equal opportunity employer. The equal employment opportunity policy of LSFHC provides for a fair and equal employment opportunity for all job applicants regardless of race, color, religious creed, national origin, ancestry, age, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, familial status, disability or genetic information, in compliance with applicable federal, state and local law. LSFHC hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled. LSFHC reasonably accommodates qualified individuals with disabilities to enable them to receive equal employment opportunity and/or perform the essential functions of the job, unless the accommodation would impose an undue hardship to the Company. This applies to all applicants. LSFHC provides a work environment in which each employee is able to be productive and work to the best of his or her ability. We do not condone or tolerate an atmosphere of intimidation or harassment. We expect and require the cooperation of all employees in maintaining an atmosphere free from discrimination and harassment with mutual respect by and for all employees and applicants.