A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Senior Product Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Job Title
- Senior Product Manager - Pharmaceutical
- Job ID
- Princeton, NJ 08540
- Other Location
Senior Product Manager – Pharmaceutical
Princeton, New Jersey
Talent Orchard LLC, has been retained by a fast growing bio-pharmaceutical firm to assist in identifying an experienced Senior Product Manager with a strong track-record supporting product development within the Pharmaceutical sector. This is an exceptional opportunity to join a dynamic team located in Princeton NJ, (Headquarters), reporting to the Director of Marketing. The company is experiencing strong growth and significant opportunities exist for professional development and promotion. From competitive compensation to fully funded healthcare and 401k match, our client is committed to supporting the great people of their team with an exceptional environment, while their product pipeline is very exciting, pointing to longevity and security.
Our client focuses on the Oncology sector, and is a wholly-owned subsidiary of a global pharmaceutical powerhouse. Our client works urgently to discover and develop innovative cancer treatments. As cancer evolves, our client evolves with it—bringing novel technology to cornerstone chemotherapies, while at the same time optimizing new targeted agents. Advanced technology, dedicated investigators, and incomparable facilities—these vast resources empower them to redefine the way the world treats cancer.
In this role your responsibilities will include;
Responsibility for the development, implementation, integration, and management of strategies, programs, services and tactics for customer segment(s) (including HCP and/or the patient). Assigned channels include personal and non-personal promotion, and key initiatives in collaboration with other members of the brand team as well as relevant internal stakeholders.
This role provides direction for work delegated to assigned staff and vendors to ensure quality and timely completion of deliverables or provision of services. As part of the marketing team, this role shares responsibility for achieving revenue, market share and A&P expense targets.
Responsibilities include managing the budget, including: phasing, tracking and ongoing oversight. Delivering against assigned objectives, collaborating and integrating extensively with other members of the marketing team, the field sales team, sales training and multiple other internal functions as well as external agencies. The role also requires flexibility to respond to requests from leadership to support various key projects and initiatives that may arise.
- This role will have responsibility for product marketing manager activities for current inline and potential new compounds preparing for commercialization. This would include all aspects of marketing activities (i.e. promotional material development, patient materials, KOL activities, assist Director in brand planning and strategy creation/execution, Digital Strategy and materials, etc.) as well as preparation and pre-launch activities.
- Additionally, this role will have primary responsibility to manage the comprehensive speaker bureau comprised of OAM (Oncology Account Manager) programs, nursing programs, product theaters/symposia and Advisory Boards. Responsibility will span across both in-line products and planning for new products in development.
- Interface with speakers on bureau to help manage logistical concerns, contracting, etc.
- This will include all aspects of digital materials, digital field facing systems and tracking/analytical reports for the speaker bureau.
- Obtain input from the Directors and Sr. Management to develop and distribution of promotional speaker program tactics and other specific projects as necessary, (e.g., Sales Aids, patient education materials).
- Ensure the timely submission of promotional materials to the Promotion Review Committee (PRC) for review and approval as well as assist in managing the process for projects under this positions responsibility.
- Ensure all compliance materials are submitted in a timely manner for both the speaker bureau and any advisory boards.
- Work with compliance to ensure all programing is monitored and satisfies all legal and regulatory requirements.
- Monitor day-to-day operations and performance of program(s) in areas of responsibility via metrics determined in conjunction with supervisor and other support functions as appropriate.
- Develop a measurement plan for tactics in area of responsibility (specifically, the multi-channel plan).
- Develop and refine content for speaker materials and Advisory Boards.
- Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan.
- Responsible for the management of budget with respect to projects in core responsibility.
- Bachelor’s degree (general business or life science preferred) or equivalent business specific experience.
- Recent or current Pharmaceutical Marketing (working within a marketing team in a pharmaceutical company, with focus on product management related work) or management experience.
- Pharmaceutical Sales Experience preferred but not required.
- Pharmaceutical Agency Experience preferred but not required.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.