Join our team and be part of a meaningful organization!
Our goal is to attract and retain a highly talented and qualified workforce who can meet the needs of the children, families and child care providers we serve. If you enjoy working in a healthy yet challenging and innovative work environment and are motivated by providing excellent services, we encourage you to apply for a position with Pathways LA.
Pathways LA believes in promoting health, balance and peace of mind among its employees so we provide medical, dental and vision benefits; generous retirement contributions; paid vacation, sick and holidays; employer-paid life, accident and long-term disability insurance; flexible spending accounts; an employee assistance program (EAP) and more.
PROGRAM SUPPORT, STAGE 1
- Job Title
- PROGRAM SUPPORT, STAGE 1
- Job ID
- Los Angeles, CA 90010
- Other Location
Pathways LA gives back to the community. We pride themselves in strengthening low-income and vulnerable working families, promoting high quality early care and education services for children of all abilities, developing knowledgeable early care providers, and promoting economically resilient communities.
If you are a talented professional with a passion for children and families, please consider applying for the following position currently open:
Program Assistant, Stage 1 Child Care Program
Salary: $15.25/Hour + DOE and Full Benefits (pls see below for full benefit details)
Work Scheduled: Monday - Friday, 37.5 hours per week. Occasional weekends and/or evenings.
To provide administrative support to the Stage 1 Child Care Program. Inclusive of maintaining parent and child care provider data, generating reports as needed and customer service assistance.
High School diploma or equivalent
Minimum two years general office experience
High level of oral and written communication skills
Customer Service skills
Proficiency in Windows based programs and data entry experience
Basic math competency
Familiarity with basic office equipment
MUST BE Bilingual English/Spanish or English/Korean
A full background check is required for this position.
Applicants must be currently authorized to work in the U.S. for any employer. No sponsorship is available for this position.
COMPENSATION PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 403b Retirement Contributions:
- 3% of salary contribution by Pathways for all employees (whether you contribute or not)
- 50% match by Pathways on employee contributions up to 3% of salary
- Life Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Accident Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Long Term Disability Insurance - paid by Pathways for all employees
- Flexible Spending Accounts (pre-tax accounts) available to all employees
- Medical Account
- Dependent Care Account
- Commuter Expenses
- PAID TIME OFF
- 10 days of vacation per year for the first 2 years of employment (increases)
- Sick Leave
- 10 Holidays per year
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Counseling Services
- Child and Elder Care Referrals
- Financial and Legal Advice
- Balancing Work and Life Issues
- ...and more
- Adoption Assistance Program