Direct & Inside Sales Rep
- Job Title
- Direct & Inside Sales Rep
- Job ID
- MOUNT PLEASANT, WI 53406-5703
- Other Location
Direct and Inside Sales Representative
Are you a confident and outgoing person who just loves interacting with new people and learning new things? If you are, we would love to speak with you about joining our client’s team.
Our client is seeking an energetic, tenacious outbound professional to help generate leads for our outside sales team via phone and email techniques. You’ll also assist the sales team with inside sales and account management activities.
This is a full-time position in our client’s office with the opportunity to move into outside sales. Their team will provide the tools and training you need to be successful.
We’ll expect you to:
- Call target companies to identify the executive responsible for Information Technology
- Call those executives to discover their needs and requirements
- Set up appointments for our sales team with qualified executives
- Follow-up to confirm the appointments prior to the meeting
- Keep records of calls and update customer information in the company CRM system
- Meet weekly, monthly and quarterly goals for calls made and appointments set
You’ll also be assisting with the following:
- Maintaining our standard hardware, software, and services price list
- Generating client and account manager requested quotes and delivering them directly to the client
- Maintaining a list of software and service renewals for our clients and quoting them when they come up for renewal
- Following up on quotes and renewals to ensure they are approved in a timely manner
- Maintaining our opportunity pipeline reports ensure all organization sales opportunities are up to date and moving through the system
- Preparing the outside sales team for first time appointments and follow-up activities
- Assisting the account management team with activities related to annual and quarterly service reviews for all clients
We’d like you to:
- Bring energy and fun to work with you each day
- Share it abundantly with your colleagues and clients as you work together to grow
- Invite our client to help you be the best you can be
Successful candidates will:
- Have a demonstrated track record of success and confidence your successes will continue with us
- Have passion and drive and an unbelievable work ethic
- Be honest and proactive in your communications with customers and staff
- Be able to quickly establish rapport and gain trust of others
- You don’t have to be a technologist, but you do have to be willing to learn about new technology quickly
Desirable skills include:
- Previous outbound telemarketing experience
- Strong Microsoft Office skills, especially Excel and Word
- Experience using a CRM, especially HubSpot
- Previous experience with any quoting and/or proposal system
More about us:
Based in Mount Pleasant, Wisconsin, our client provides comprehensive technology solutions and outsourced IT to small- and medium-size businesses.
Why become One of the Team?
- Gain experience on a wide variety of new technologies
- While helping improve businesses in southeastern Wisconsin
- In a laid-back atmosphere (jeans, t-shirts and cool kicks at the office)
- With a team of very talented and fun-loving individuals
- And an awesome gaming center (ping pong, pinball, pop-a-shot, and more!)
Our client offers a challenging and fun workplace where you will have an opportunity to learn through doing. They work with the latest software and cloud offerings from Microsoft and hardware offerings from Lenovo, Cisco, and WatchGuard.
Our client provides their employees the best tools for the job and invest in their infrastructure. They offer competitive salary and paid leave, health, life and dental insurance, an employee purchase program, and a 401k. They have been in business for 20 years and they are investing to grow like crazy!
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.