- Job Title
- Executive Assistant
- Job ID
- COMFORT, TX 78013
- Other Location
- Kerrville or San Antonio
Our client is a manufacturer and distributor of remote and industrial energy products, as well as an integrator of IIOT products. Recently named to the 2019 Inc. 5000 list for the second year in a row, They are proud to be one of the fastest growing private companies in America. They are located outside of San Antonio, TX in the Texas Hill Country and we deliver power products and accessories for OEM's, integrators and resellers across the country and around the world.
Reporting to our client’s Owner, who is only in the office 3 days per week, you’ll be the right hand, managing things when he’s not present. The Owner is driven, energetic and needs a guiding hand, He has high expectations and wants his directions immediately followed
In this detail oriented role, you’ll be expected to manage the Owner’s calendars, travel, etc., keep him organized and on target, be proactive, and continuously take notes. You’ll be tasked keeping the culture aspect of the company going and may spearhead the referral bonus internal program.
- High School diploma required; degree desired.
- 3 - 5+ years in an Executive Assistant role.
- Thick skinned, extremely efficient and organized, proactive, take charge personality.
- 8 - 5 (M - F), but this role may require after hour needs and some travel.
- Must be well versed with Microsoft software.
- Discretionary end of year bonus.
- Insperity benefits – Liberty Basic – 90 day waiting period.
- PTO accrued for exempt EE, 20 days per year.
- Standard holidays.
- Nice business casual dress, jeans on Friday.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.