Lead Process Engineer - Biofuels & Biochemicals
- Job Title
- Lead Process Engineer - Biofuels & Biochemicals
- Job ID
- Zurich, Switzerland, ZH 8401
- Other Location
- Singapore, Shanghai, Oklahoma (USA), Pune (India)
We are looking for a qualified candidate to join our client’s well-established team of process engineers in Zurich, Switzerland as a:
The Global lead process engineer for bio-fuels/bio-chemicals: ensures that all process engineering documents (simulation, equipment list, technical risk analysis, process guarantees) whether sent internal or externally are carefully checked and approved.
- Process simulations and/or review and approve of simulations done by the regional process engineers
- Prepares and/or reviews and approves all technical documents for the quotation process in his field of expertise
- Support know-how transfer to other process engineers in the regions
- Directly involved in large and complex client projects – according to needs and skills
- Review/Approve basic engineering or studies prepared by the regions in his field of expertise
- Chairperson in project reviews – in coordination with other plant/process engineers involved
- Acts as a mentor for the process engineers and new employees for the related technology
- Takes ownership for coordination, improvement and process development of the technology – in coordination with R&D
- Consulting role in business development activities and strategical discussions
- Technical education in Chemical/Process Engineering, and a successful track record in process simulation in the chemical industry.
- A minimum experience of 5-10 years as Process Engineer in an international environment.
- Reliable and communicative and have strong analytical and organizational skills.
- A high degree of independence, visible authority, and negotiation skills with international clients are essential.
- Customer focus combined with quality conscience round off your personality profile.
- Fluent in English, both oral and written. Further languages are beneficial.
- Required Skills
Advanced Degree in Chemical or Process Engineering
Bio-fuels & Biochemical Engineering Experience