- Job Title
- Administrative Assistant
- Job ID
- Naperville, IL 60563
- Other Location
Our client is much more than insurance and financial services. They are a not-for-profit membership organization of Christians. For more than 100 years, They have helped their members be wise with money and be good stewards of the gifts God has given them.
Are you the person we have been looking for to be our Administrative Assistant? Of course, we expect candidates who believe they are a match to be full of talent and skills with driving administrative efficiencies, organization and coordination. We also are looking for someone who is service-minded, providing valuable assistance to everyone on our team. This role is dynamic in nature; empowered to continue evolving as areas of influence grow.
- Meet and greet clients and prospects
- Office administration
- Referral tracking
- Gift log maintenance for all licensed personnel
- Follow-up calls
- Process incoming/outgoing mail
- Office upkeep/ordering supplies
- Copytalk processing
- electronic database organization and retention
- Misc. projects as requested
- High School diploma, Associate or higher degree is a plus
- 1+ years of office administrative experience
- Any experience with Financial Services is a plus
- Proficient in MSOffice, CRM experience a plus
- Must possess exceptional customer service skills; be professional, personable and friendly
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.