Work with us in one of the most fun, thrilling industries — travel! Explore our latest exciting travel industry career openings.
- Job Title
- Drupal Developer
- Job ID
- Morristown, NJ 07960
- Other Location
For over 15 years, more than 33 million visitors and over 500,000 clients have enjoyed our award-winning service here at International Voyager. We’re proud to say that we offer responsive, hassle-free vacation planning for global travelers. We’re thrilled to inspire bucket lists, family reunions, honeymoons, dream vacations and more! Join our growing Inc. 5000 award-winning team, revolutionizing travel planning and online booking, and begin helping our guests build memories for a lifetime. Your dream job starts here.
We offer health & wellness benefits, retirement plans, casual environment, free or discounted travel, Monday meetings with a fun flare, Friday afternoon club and paid time off.
International Voyager’s new headquarters are in the heart of Morristown, New Jersey - an area full of hip restaurants, rich culture and history. Less than an hour train ride from New York City, Morristown offers all the perks of living in the suburbs while still being a short distance from the city.
We’re currently looking for a Drupal Developer with an excellent eye for detail, and an absolute commitment to making sure applications are well implemented and bug free. You need to be solution orientated with a strong problem-solving ability, vocal with idea generation and are willing to continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency. We also need you to have excellent English communication skills, both written and verbal. If you have the constant desire to improve, learn, and take our websites to the next level, we want to hear from you!
Here are some of the important responsibilities that are vital to our service standards:
- Develop and maintain the new and existing web applications to support the company business with special attention to code maintainability and application performance.
- Optimize applications for maximum speed and scalability
- Write functional requirement documents and guides
- Monitor website performance, watch for traffic drops related to site usability problems and rectify the issues
- SSL Management/Installation
- Integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- Ability to convert wireframes and mockups into web pages
- Code review, work on bug fixing and improving application performance
- Server Optimization
- Research and identify evolving technology and design innovations and opportunities
- Work with internal and external partners across the organization to assess and implement new ideas.
- Make technical recommendations for more efficient troubleshooting and issue resolution
Here’s what we need from you:
- Drupal 7, 8 & 9/PHP
- Ability to upgrade Drupal Versions
- Drupal Custom Modules
- Amazon Web Services
- Responsive Web Design & Experience troubleshooting cross-browser compatibility issues
- Ability to convert PSD to HTML
- Knowledge of version control systems (e.g. GIT)
- Ability to write high-performance, reusable code
- Willingness to troubleshoot and solve complex problems
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
- Experience with common base themes (e.g. Bootstrap)
- Experience Integrating 3rd party APIs
- MySQL Administration
If you meet the requirements and want to apply, fill out an application.
Option 1: Create a New Profile
International Voyager is an incredible partner to Royal Caribbean. They know the importance of having a human touch in this industry, even when operating as an online travel agency. Customer service comes first for them and it’s clearly taken them far. Simply by ensuring that each and every customer is satisfied, they’ve built a following of loyal repeat clients. Royal Caribbean couldn’t ask for a more trusted partner to plan our guests’ crusie vacations.Vicki Freed
Senior Vice President
Royal Caribbean International
International Voyager and Celebrity Cruises have been working together for the last 10 years, and we have been able to forge a successful partnership, mainly due to them having an elite executive team, cutting edge technology and dynamic booking engine. I am confident that this partnership will continue to thrive and evolve for ten more years and beyond.Dondra Ritzenthaler
Senior Vice President, Sales
Cruise Direct and Costa Cruises have enjoyed a longstanding business relationship driven by their team's passion for the industry, their clients and our guests. They are experts at matching their cruise clients to the appropriate product thus insuring an enjoyable and memorable vacation experience. We appreciate their knowledge and enthusiasm for Cruising Italian Style on Costa which has resulted in outstanding customer satisfaction.Scott Knutson
VP Sales & Marketing
International Voyager continues to evolve and excel in a very fast paced and ever changing industry. John Maguire and his team deliver our brand as well as their customers with cutting edge technology and personal touch service. International Voyager’s team is creative, goal driven and will buck the status quo. It is these attributes that distinguish International Voyager from other travel companies and why we hold them in high regard.Adolfo Perez
Senior Vice President
Carnival Cruise Line
International Voyager has been a valuable member of Vacation.com and we are very proud of the relationship we share with them. They are very passionate about selling travel and are focused on selling Vacation.com preferred suppliers. They also recognize the value of their Vacation.com membership by taking full advantage of programs we offer. We enjoy working with International Voyager and look forward to continued success.John Lovell
Travel Leaders Network and Leisure Group
Norwegian Cruise Line has enjoyed a great decade long relationship with International Voyager. They have the unique quality of being able to handle large volume with personal, intimate service because of their flexible technology that matches marketing to customers based on their personal behavior. The International Voyager team is also one of the most nimble teams in the industry, allowing them to take advantage of our ever-changing environment.Andy Stuart
President & CEO
Norwegian Cruise Line