Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64105
- Other Location
Location: Kansas City, MO - this position is office based, does not work remotely
Our Engineering Team is the driving force behind AutoAlert's success! The Software Development Engineer will be responsible for contributing and supporting an array of applications using the latest .NET Framework and modern front-end technologies. You will participate as a member of a highly engaged team, working closely with peers, in an agile environment.
What you'll be doing:
• Build products from the ground up and scale out our existing products
• Design and develop client-server modules, components, and integration end-points
• Maintain a high level of code integrity by writing clean and testable code
• Build reusable and scalable code using established design patterns
• Collaborate with other team members and product stakeholders
• Be a Key Player in the growth of our company and your career
What we offer:
• Actually seeing the results of your work and not getting lost in a big company’s sea of developers
• Work with cutting edge technologies and our super bright Engineers
• Highly Competitive Compensation Package
• Flexible Hours
• Medical, Dental, Vision, Paid Time Off
• 401k with Company Match
• Career Growth Opportunities
• Much More!
What we're looking for:
• 2+ years of software development experience particularly in the .NET Framework using C#, .NET, Web API, MVC technologies
• 2+ years of experience working with relational databases such as Microsoft SQL Server or Postgresor document store databases such Elasticsearch, Mongo, or CouchDB
• Exposure to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
• Demonstrated Technical Leadership
• Working knowledge of Agile SDLC methodologies (Agile, Waterfall, Scrum, Kanban, etc.)
• Great communication skills
• Basic knowledge of Microsoft’s Unit Testing Framework using Visual Studio Test Tools
Please note this job description is not designed to cover all duties and responsibilities of the employee to effectively do their job. Eligibility requirements apply to all benefit plans. AutoAlert reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. AutoAlert is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer.