Thanks for printing! Don't forget to come back to USIC for fresh articles!
Join our team: Scroll down to see our open jobs
USIC has a mobile workforce of over 7,500 technicians nationwide, serving our customers and protecting our communities. As North America's leading provider of Damage Prevention, our primary goal is to protect the assets of our customers.
If you are vision-impaired or have some other disability under the Americans with Disabilities Act or a similar law, and you wish to discuss potential accommodations related to applying for employment at USIC, please contact us at 407-480-5545.
Sales Account Representative
- Job Title
- Sales Account Representative
- Indianapolis, IN
- Other Location
Sales Account Representative – Indianapolis, IN
We are seeking a professional and driven Inside Sales Account Representative to join our growing company. This position will be responsible for lead generation that results in viable sales. The Sales Account Representative will identify new and call on existing leads to establish interest levels while obtaining necessary data to complete CRM opportunity records. We offer competitive base salary plus incentive opportunities.
- Review assigned CRM prospect lists and identify data gaps
- Increase sales funnel by generating new leads through combination of telephone, email, research and web inquiry
- Deliver qualified leads to the assigned Sales Account Managers
- Effectively leverage the USIC value proposition to capture needed information and move prospect into the sales funnel
- Continuously nurture leads that are not ready to move into the sales funnel at this time
- Work with outside account managers to build territory knowledge and explore ways to expand prospect lists for territories
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or related field preferred
- Excellent telephone skills including rapport building, strong active listening skills and ability to reach the appropriate contact
- 2+ years of experience with inside sales or lead generation
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision
- Strong understanding of customer and market dynamics and requirements
- Some cold-calling experience preferred, but not required
- Proven ability to drive sales results
- Very strong organizational and time management skills
- High level of verbal and written communications skills and demonstrated ability to interact with clients and co-workers
- Working knowledge of Salesforce, MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
To learn more about USIC, visit our website at www.usicllc.com
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer.