- Job Title
- Project Coordinator
- Job ID
- ATLANTA, GA 30305-2460
- Other Location
Our client is a leading developer of distributed solar, with a focus on community solar markets and distributed energy storage. They bring together an experienced team, leading energy investors and a strong capital position in order to navigate complex markets and deliver long term value to all project stakeholders. Since 2014, the team has originated, developed and constructed over 1 GW of solar and energy storage.
We are looking for highly motivated individuals who want to be part of a fast-paced and fluid company poised for growth in one of the country’s most rapidly changing industries. This role requires forward-thinking, innovative approaches and comfort with complexity and uncertainty. We are looking for individuals eager to move quickly with us.
The Project Coordinator will be responsible for supporting development activities and management of internal company processes for our portfolio renewable energy projects, including solar, solar + energy storage hybrid and stand-alone energy storage, focusing in the Northeastern U.S. markets. This person will report directly to the Director of Development and will support Project Development Managers. Ideal candidates are highly organized and collaborative. An understanding of permitting, environmental, real estate, interconnection, and construction activities related to renewable energy and energy storage assets a plus.
- Support development activities on a portfolio of projects within the Northeastern U.S.
- Support team in managing external consultants performing development and construction services.
- Support company strategy formulation and assessment of new market opportunities.
- Work with Real Estate and Business Development teams to formulate new market and use case strategy creation.
- Travel to company offices for internal meetings.
- Travel to project sites to drive development progress.
- Bachelor's degree required.
- Desire to work in an early stage company in the renewable energy field.
- Effectively operate with high energy and flexibility in a fast-paced, constantly evolving team environment.
- Ability to manage diverse relationships and multiple, complex projects simultaneously.
- Creativity and critical thinking skills to tackle a variety of challenges.
- Proficient in Excel, Word and PowerPoint.
- Must be willing to travel approximately 10% of the time.
- 1 - 2 of experience in renewable energy and/or construction.
- Microsoft Project.
- Energy project construction experience.
- Understanding of development fundamentals for renewable energy projects.
We offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.