- Job Title
- Job ID
- LIVERMORE, CA 94551
- Other Location
Our client manufactures renewable raw and post-consumer materials that allow the planet and business to thrive. They serve pharmaceutical and health industries by providing them durable, reliable, low-cost and sustainable packaging that protect medicines, vaccines and biologicals while dramatically reducing the industry's environmental footprint.
Controller – Manufacturing
As the Controller, you’ll manage all financial and accounting activities including budget management, forecasting, financial analysis and the preparation / presentation of financials to the Board of Directors. Our client will expect you to have a high knowledge level of cost accounting as it relates to manufacturing. In the leadership role, your Supervisory responsibilities will include overseeing a Senior Accountant and A/P Clerk and will encompasses payroll, accounts payable, accounts receivable and financial reporting.
- Monitor the financial performance of the company; Provide status of financial condition by collecting, interpreting, and reporting financial data
- Compile and analyze financial reporting packages; Prepare special reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Compile and analyze all financial aspects of the manufacturing process, work with Operations to control costs and optimize processes
- Prepare monthly and annual operating budgets. Responsible for preparing the weekly and month-end reporting
- Prepare all quarterly and year-end reports, including preparation of year-end tax documents
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Finance or related discipline
- Accounting designation CPA highly desirable, or an equivalent combination of related experience and education
- Knowledge of Oracle NetSuite is highly desirable
- Must have high level of experience/knowledge in cost accounting and manufacturing.
- ERP system background is required. Knowledge of NetSuite is highly desirable
- Minimum 5 years accounting experience in financial management with thorough knowledge of cost accounting and manufacturing
Our client is a high energy company that values all levels of employees. Employment benefits include stock options, bonuses, vacation, and health insurance options.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.