If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
Human Resources Manager
- Job Title
- Human Resources Manager
- Job ID
HR Manager – bilingual, Deming, NM
Are you seeking a working environment which promotes dignity and respect to all? Our client is a global manufacturing leader and they offer a very supportive culture. In this role, you will report to the Director of Human Resources and be primarily responsible for managing, controlling, organizing and directing the activities of the plant human resources staff and activities in 2 plants. Such activities include, but are not limited to, change management, recruitment, seasonal/contingent labor, record keeping, payroll, benefits, compensation, regulatory/policy compliance, training, positive employee relations, complaint resolution, organizational planning and performance management. The Human Resources Manager will serve as the site H.R. Business Partner to the Plant Manager and staff and participate in regular senior leadership meetings, provide guidance on all employee relations and site communications, including the presentation of said programs
This position will also offer a generous relocation package.
- Bi-lingual in Spanish is required - speaking; reading and writing is preferred
- Bachelor's degree in business, human resources or a related field is required; PHR/SPHR Certification is a plus
- 5 - 10 Years Human Resource Management/Business Partner experience with responsibility for 200 - 400 employees in team based non-union manufacturing environment
- Change management and positive employee relations experience is required
- Multi-site experience preferred
Qualified candidates, please e-mail AngieK@FlexExecs.com
Please e-mail the address above or apply to this posting.