Our team is growing. You will, too.
- Job Title
- Compliance Analyst
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO 64105
- Other Location
Compliance Analyst Job Responsibilities
Our Compliance Analyst will be responsible for developing and implementing processes that ensure our program materials meet all legal, customer and in-house requirements. A good analyst will be able to effectively identify requirements and communicate compliance risk to leadership and powerfully drive conversations around these risks and deliver results prior to internal and external deadlines. This position will be based out of our Kansas City, MO office.
Compliance Analyst Duties
- Develop and maintain expert level of comprehension of AutoAlert products for maximum effectiveness.
- Provide guidance as the subject matter expert on all federal, state, local and OEM compliance matters as they relate to the development of program materials.
- Create strong working relationships with key subject matter experts through the organization to drive consensus agreements across internal and external stakeholders to support the iterative program material production process.
- Develop and maintain rapport with regulatory personnel to stay in front of regulatory change.
- Develop professional and technical knowledge by interacting with OEMs, in-house attorneys and our marketing team. Establish personal networks, benchmark state-of-the-art practices, attend educational workshops, participate in professional societies, while also keeping abreast of professional publications.
- Maintain quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
- Proof all production materials for accuracy and readability.
- Collaborate with key stakeholder to validate, verify and address audit findings, control deficiencies and remediation plans.
- As position develops, expand the compliance role beyond our products by improving internal guidelines and policies across all departments.
- Other duties as assigned
Experience, Skills And Qualifications
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
- Leadership skills and ability to be persuasive, encouraging and motivating.
- Strong interpersonal skills to elicit cooperation from a wide variety of sources, including upper management, clients, and other departments.
- Ability to work cooperatively with all members of the team to manage frequent interruptions and changes in workload and work schedule. Will need to set priorities, solve problems and respond quickly to emergency requests.
- Ability to adapt to shifting priorities, demands and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
- 3-5-years+ project management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree and/or equivalent directly related work experience required
- Sales acumen and/or experience considered a plus
- Familiarity with SFAS Rules, Research and Reporting a plus
- Experience with client communication in marketing, consulting or audit is preferred but not required
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills including writing and presentation skills
- Responsible, organized, creative, and excellent attention to detail
- Must be proficient in CRM tools, MS Office Products - Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- High energy, self-starter with a strong business ethic
- Ability to exceed in both a team and independent environment
- Up to 5% travel
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, LLC, reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require a written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.
AutoAlert, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.