- Job Title
- .Net Developer
- Job ID
- PLANO, TX 75024-3293
- Other Location
- Shops at Legacy
Our client is an all-in-one website marketing platform created exclusively for healthcare providers. The software was invented to power custom-designed websites for patient acquisition, retention marketing and practice insights that help providers connect with more people.
Our client believes you have a right to know what’s expected of you. There should be no gray lines. Some of the best ideas come from taking a break to play ping pong or video games. They believe that work is a place where you should enjoy being at daily. They provide you with the tools and equipment you need to work at what you do best every day. They believe that your family and personal life are crucial to their success. They care about co-workers families. It’s why they get together with family and friends for parties. They believe in creating products that delight their customers. With their technology they believe in failing fast and loud before moving to production. They believe that experience is proportional to the amount of times you screw up. Your opinions count. they want YOU to succeed, because everyone benefits when that happens.
If you’re an analytically oriented, ultra-organized, extremely detail-oriented self-starter with a great attitude seeking a challenge, then joining our client’s growing organization could be the perfect opportunity for you! They're casual and informal but they work hard and work responsibly. Your pleasant and supportive demeanor goes a long way. You’re not afraid to wear multiple hats and for you, no job being too small or too large.
What Will You Be Doing?
- Design, develop and test web applications/components using the .NET stack (MVC 5 and C#). You will deliver highly tuned, testable and optimized application and database code per specifications and be expected to offer alternative approaches when reviewing requirements and stories.
- Collaborate closely with team members throughout all phases of the software and product development lifecycle.
- Work within an Agile/Scrum-based environment and be instrumental in analyzing and breaking Epics/Stories down into smaller, deliverable units of work.
- Take part in Agile grooming, planning and commitment exercises to estimate, commit to and deliver internal and client-facing goals and initiatives.
- Deliver on-time, unit-testable, high-quality systems that meet the specifications of our product management team.
- Stay current on technology and domain trends, frameworks and cutting-edge technology. You will be working with our teams to bring new solutions delivered by technology to the company.
What Will You Bring To The Team?
- 2+ years’ of progressive experience in .NET Web Application development (Azure experience, strong middle-tier and MSSQL experience a plus).
- 2+ years’ experience with React and other JS frameworks.
- Experience with Git source control.
- Experience in an Agile/Scrum working environment.
- BS in Computer Science or equivalent awesomeness.
What’s In It For You?
- This is your chance to work inside a team that is always exploring new technologies. They are always open to new ideas and new ways to implement them.
- An opportunity to get in on the ground floor of their rapidly growing company and work alongside an incredible team of smart and supportive people.
- The opportunity to work with support, product and onboarding teams to directly impact the quality of our platform and our customer's performance.
- Their compensation is generous, and they are transparent on how you can succeed. When the business grows, they want you to be rewarded right alongside the Company. Competitive salary, health, dental and vision insurance.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.