Training Documentation Specialist
- Job Title
- Training Documentation Specialist
- Job ID
- CARROLLTON, TX 75006
- Other Location
Swiss American CDMO LLC is a topical drug and medical device manufacturing company founded to provide cutting-edge topical skincare technologies to selected markets. Our business strategy consists of development, manufacturing and superior customer service to contract manufacturing customers worldwide. A strong team approach to serve our customers is the basis of our mantra – “Partnering to deliver service through quality, integrity, and commitment”. Are you passionate about Service Excellence, Results, Integrity and Leadership? These are the core attributes we are looking for at Swiss-American CDMO, LLC.
Training Documentation Specialist
Under the supervision of the Manager of Training, the Training Documentation Specialist is responsible for assisting with the monitoring and implementation of Swiss American’s (SA) training program with primary responsibilities including documentation reconciliation, follow-up on outstanding training, filing and scanning of training records as well as general administrative training duties. Responsibilities also include supporting the training of employees through onboarding, GMP training, Adhoc training requests, and data entry activities needed for the Training Department.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Support communication with all departments to schedule and deploy necessary training requirements and documentation of training activities per procedure.
- Assist with the research and recommendation of new training material and/ or methods as well as training effectiveness methods.
- Assist with ensuring applicable new employees complete initial Swiss-American Orientation/ Onboarding training.
- Scan and file of training records into the electronic file system, update spreadsheets and monitor completion of training-related activities linked to Change Management records, Adhoc Training requests, SOP training, DCN reconciliation, etc.
- File and maintain all physical filing for training documentation; demonstrate effective organizational skills, time management skills and ability to work in a team or individually.
- Assist with ensuring appropriate employees complete annual GMP training.
- Assist with ensuring all applicable employees are trained on new or revised SOPs.
- Adhere to Good Documentation Practices, company procedures and cGMP requirements.
- Assist implementation and maintenance of UniPoint training module to be utilized for all training records.
- All other duties and responsibilities assigned.
- High School diploma or equivalent.
- Industry experience in a Training function required with at least 1 year in a manufacturing environment for Cosmetic, Drugs and/or Medical Device products (or equivalent experience).
- Familiarity with industry regulations and standards, FDA expectations regarding training.
- To perform this job successfully, an individual should be proficient in Microsoft Office Business Suite and in database and Internet software. Proficiency in Word and Excel is required.
- Adequate knowledge of learning management software.
We value our employees’ time and efforts. Our commitment to your success is enhanced by our competitive annual salary, an extensive benefits package including paid time off, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401K plan with company match and future growth opportunities within the company. Plus, we work to maintain the best possible environment for our employees, where people can learn and grow with the company. We strive to provide a collaborative, creative environment where each person feels encouraged to contribute to our processes, decisions, planning, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.