A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Customer Engagement Specialist
- Job Title
- Customer Engagement Specialist
- Job ID
- Arlington, VA 21244
- Other Location
Customer Engagement Specialist - Cloud Transition
Must hold an active DOD Secret Clearance
Talent Orchard is searching for an exceptionally well-qualified Customer Engagement Specialist for DoD Enterprise Cloud support. In this role, you will support the Government User Engagement (UE) Officers and other team members for the digital workplace across the DoD. Developing compelling content, outreach materials and strategic platforms are necessary to drive the culture shift and technology adoption for this changing landscape. This role is responsible for continuously optimizing employee-related digital experiences to support business and Warfighter Mission needs.
You will lead material development for efforts to deliver and enhance products and capabilities as part of the UE Team and contribute to the evolving enterprise portal and social collaboration platforms. You will incorporate content and strategies into UE materials for drive rapid adoption of the JEDI Cloud.
- Provide support to customers by resolving problems with regard to mission, scope, planning, implementation and deployment of cloud solutions
- Coordinate efforts with other teams and teammates to resolve issues quickly.
- Perform root cause analysis for each issue, escalating as necessary.
- Document and track issues
- Provide training and documentation for trending issues.
- Assist coworkers and other team members when necessary.
- Help with logistics and setup of events
- Develops deep consumer understanding, building intimacy and empathy with cross-functional teams
- Communicating JEDI Cloud and CCPO brand and business updates
- Researching and developing replies to specific issues across traditional and digital contact methods
- Maintaining responsibility for knowledge management tool for accuracy and completeness
- Monitors Consumer Satisfaction (CSAT) and recommend corrective actions to improve results
- Resolves escalated consumer complaints and inquiries promptly (all channels, including Social Media)
- Uncover insights to answer business questions and project future trends
- Analyze data and be able to prepare insights and analysis; uses analytics reporting tools
- Prepares ad hoc reports
- Special projects and additional duties as assigned
- Analyze customer’s business needs and help customers translate into requirements.
- Assist in the review, analysis, and documentation of market research materials, and make recommendations on how that analysis should inform the project direction.
- Draft, edit and consolidate briefings and other informational documents
- Prepare white papers and informational memoranda on technical areas of interest, such as application architecture, modern software practices and tools, etc.
- Support analysis and preparatory activities for migration of applications to a new cloud environment
- Briefings to the government as well as other key stakeholders
- 10+ years related experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree required in a relevant field. Master’s Degree in a relevant field preferred
- Solid technical understanding of Cloud environments and issues that arise during transition activities.
- Powerful analytical and problem solving skills – including the ability to develop solutions in new and creative ways.
- Ability to combine knowledge and expertise from diverse areas in new/unique ways to solve problems.
- Ability to speak with confidence and energy in public, in person, and over the phone
- Proficient with Excel, Word, and Google Docs
- Good organization skills
- Ability to work both independently (with direction) and with a team
- Maintain a thorough knowledge of JEDI Cloud and DoD Cloud Policies
- Strong ability to lead disparate teams from different groups form consensus
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong ability to brief senior executives with little notice.
- Comfortable in a fast paced/dynamic environment.
- Ability to function in an action officer type role when needed.
- Must be a US Citizen, hold a current DoD Secret Clearance to apply, and have the ability to obtain a DoD Top Secret Clearance with an SCI. Starting with a Top Secret SCI strongly preferred.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery. To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.