A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Cyber Operational Planner I
- Job Title
- Cyber Operational Planner I
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Cyber Operational Planner I
Fort Meade, Maryland
Top Secret/SCI required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Cyber Operational Planner I in Fort Meade, MD.
- Provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates
- Write financial planning goals and programming objectives in accordance with government direction to include milestones, progress, issues & problems, and remedial plans & actions to be initiated as appropriate.
- Prepare initial, draft and final budget formulation exhibits and justifications to support the program(s) of record during the command Budget submission.
- Prepare recommendations to justify and defend budgets during all required annual and periodic budget submissions; responding to Army Budget Office (ABO), Office of the Secretary of Defense (OSD), and Congressional budget review questions, budgetary data calls, plus-ups and supplementals, reprogramming requests, and program briefings.
- Prepare and update execution data calls as required by program managers, resource sponsors, Comptroller, ABO, OSD, and Congress.
- Populate “real time data,” prepare ledgers, report and track ledger data, and maintain and support specified financial management information systems and any other official accounting program tracking systems.
- Collect, monitor and analyze commitment, obligation, and expenditure information from accounting systems or records in support of mid-year and program reviews.
- Contractor personnel shall prepare mid-year and program review analysis and documentation within the time required to support schedule deadlines. Contractor personnel shall provide monthly execution status briefings and reports.
- Documentation shall be prepared in the format and content requirements contained in the mid-year and program review instructions.
- Reconcile unmatched disbursements (UMDs) and negative unliquidated obligations (ULOs) with accounting systems, and propose solutions to resolve problem disbursements. Contractor personnel shall provide all documentation in support of reconciliation and account closure including coordination with government and commercial activities.
- Track and analyze execution data and provide recommendations for solvency.
- Prepare and maintain current execution spend plans.
- Document critical business processes and assessments to chart improvements throughout the year.
- Develop business process documentation, capturing data, identifying business process control weaknesses, and testing.
- Evaluate and analyze business processes to address deficiencies impacting reporting of allotted appropriations. This includes change management and business process improvements to align Command operations with audit readiness.
- Conduct financial analysis, financial risk analysis and internal assessments to include identifying and evaluating financial risks and recommending management techniques to mitigate risk exposure.
- Facilitate financial related Integrated Product/Process Teams (IPTs), special advisory boards, off-sites, working groups, audit teams, etc.
- Provide analytical assessments, studies and evaluations to improve financial policy development and decision making.
- Provide financial information as necessary to support the preparation of independent cost estimates (for life cycle costs or other activities.)end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle.
- Working as expert, conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods. Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures.
- Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements.
- Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements.
- Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements.
- Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
- Assists with reviewing strategies, doctrine, policies, and directives to ensure compliance.
- Provides input to briefings, transitioning concepts to execution, and assisting in the coordination of operational planning in support of training, exercises, and operations.
- Provides input for the development of TTPs, CONOPs, COAs. Provides input to address shortfalls, prioritize and validate requirements, and to modify development planning efforts.
- Contributes to the development of exercise scenarios and exercise operational plans. Helps with conducting research of current and emerging threats.
- SECRET clearance for personnel at Fort Meade, MD; after ARCYBER relocates to FGGA, the work will move to Fort Gordon and will require a TOP SECRET / SCI level clearance.
- 2 years of experience supporting a Service or Joint Operations Planner at Division, MAGTF, Wing or higher command level.
- Complete working knowledge of the MDMP/JOPP, Joint Operation Planning and Execution System (JOPES), and APEX planning formats and guidance.
- Requires 5 to 8 years with BS/BA or 3 to 5 years with MS/MA or 0 to 2 years with PhD.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.