A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
Cyber Defensive Operator II
- Job Title
- Cyber Defensive Operator II
- Job ID
- Fort Meade, MD
- Other Location
Cyber Defensive Operator II
Fort Meade, Maryland
Top Secret/SCI required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a Cyber Defensive Operator II in Fort Meade, MD.
- Develop custom countermeasures to mitigate emerging endpoint security threats
- Correlate endpoint data with other cyber events to perform long-term analysis, trending, and reporting
- Perform Endpoint management and security analysis using applicable tools (e.g. Tanium, McAfee HBSS) to identify vulnerabilities across the DODIN
- Monitor, coordinate, and report anomalies found through JFHQ-DODIN’s endpoint management system
- Analyze endpoint data in support of the JFHQ-DODIN Risk Assessment Methodology (RAM) process for inclusion in daily Cyber Tasking Orders
- Must comply with DOD 8570.01M CSSP Analyst expertise
Provides feedback to design engineers and evaluates end-to-end systems and systems-oriented products through their entire life cycle. Working as expert, conducts research and evaluates technical performance of software products and overall segments and systems. Ensures products and systems comply with requirements and government information assurance and cyber security standards and practices through formal verification methods. Verifies/validates systems with specific emphasis on network operations and cyber warfare tactics, techniques, and procedures focused on the threat to information networks. Assesses performance using evaluation criteria and technical performance measures. Prepares assessments and cyber threat profiles of current and planned products based on sophisticated testing, research, and analysis. Participates in design reviews of components (hardware and software) to ensure applicability to the current system and traceability of requirements. Reviews test plans/procedures and ensures they verify/validate the requirements. Develops and maintains analytical procedures to meet changing requirements. Produces high-quality papers, presentations, recommendations, and findings for senior US government intelligence and operations officials.
- Requires 8 to 10 years with BS/BA or 6 to 8 years with MS/MA or 3 to 5 years with PhD.
- Analysts should have experience with DOD 8570 CSSP Analyst Certifications (CEH, CFR, CCNA, CySA+, GCIA, GCIH, GICSP, or SCYBER) to support detection, monitoring, correlation, and prevention of cyber threat activity targeting DODIN.
- Analysts must possess experience with creating analysis and conducting assessments from a cyber-threat perspective
- Demonstrate experience analyzing large amounts of data and ability to prepare, write and present reports at the executive and/or congressional levels.
- Display excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Be proficient in Microsoft Office Professional Suite of applications
- TS/SCI Required.
Established in 2010, Talent Orchard has an exceptional reputation, providing staffing solutions to time-sensitive, talent scarcity issues to deliver better talent management ROI. Our specialty lies in the critical area of program talent acquisition and resource management, not in one narrow skillset, but across many areas of technical and functional delivery.
To learn more about our other exciting opportunities, visit our Jobs Page at www.talentorchard.com.