A LEADING PROVIDER OF
TECHNICAL WORKFORCE SOLUTIONS
SBA 8(a) | Woman-owned Small Business
- Job Title
- SharePoint Developer
- Job ID
- Annapolis Junction, MD
- Other Location
Annapolis Junction, Maryland
Top Secret/SCI with Polygraph required
Talent Orchard, LLC has been contracted by a top defense firm in their search for a SSharePoint Developer professional for opportunities in Annapolis Junction, MD.
This position supports the USCYBERCOM J38 Special Projects Lead. SharePoint skills are required to organize multiple J38 activities.
The SharePoint Developer is responsible for ensuring SOPs, military orders, planning documents, and policy documents are functionally structured, thus allowing access to critical information in an organized and time efficient manner. Candidate must work independently and willing to create solutions to solve difficult problems.
- Develops, stages, tests, and hosts selected SharePoint solutions
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint search scopes, and web services
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
- Configures collaboration sites and forms authentication for staff access
- Manages user access controls and security permissions for SharePoint
- Assists with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, FAST search scopes, and web services with no guidance
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, SQL Reporting Service, etc., with no guidance
- Active TS/SCI w/ poly
- High School Diploma
- 6 years of experience as a SharePoint Developer
- 5 years of military operation experience
- Must be able to work independently.
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
- Ability to provide solutions to difficult problems.
- Understanding of military operations.
- Understanding of Joint Publications J2-0 (Intelligence), 3-0 (Operations) and 5-0 (Plans).