Our team is growing. You will, too.
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
- Job Title
- Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst
- Job ID
- Kansas City, MO
- Other Location
Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst - Kansas City
We are looking for a Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst that has the ability to tell a strategic story through data visualizations and detailed reports. This pro-active person will be as attentive to the path to produce the work as they are to the final results. This person’s curiosity about the data leads to key takeaways, insights and recommendations.
The critical skills for this position include basic project management skills (manage timelines, requirements, communication), ability to identify, pull and manipulate data, and ability to create data visualizations.
A successful Business Intelligence Reporting Analyst will have strong problem-solving skills, ability to communicate technical details at a high level, and excellent time management in order to deliver results on deadlines.
- Meet with internal stakeholders, ask questions and actively participate in defining and implementing measurement plans, and documentation of the reporting requirements
- Creation and delivery of neatly formatted summary and detail reports according to the defined requirements, scope and objective
- Make sure that clients’ needs are met as projects evolve, keeping all stakeholders updated on the project status and adjusting expectations as needed
- Collaborate with other members of the BI team to streamline and/or automate processes to ensure data lineage, consistency, integrity and transparency.
- Analyze risks and opportunities
- Ensure reports stay true to the measurement plan and strategic goals
- Ensure standards and requirements are met through conducting quality assurance tests
- Accountable for handling multiple projects and managing to deadlines
- Previous background/experience in Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence with experience in collecting, interpreting and analyzing data
- Experience working with internal and external customers on the development of report requirement documents
- Must be able to write SQL queries, with experience using query functions in a relational database preferred
- Experience with data visualization software (e.g. Tableau)
- Demonstrated critical thinking skills
- Strong communication skills
- Advanced experience with MS Excel
- Innovative, data-driven mindset
- Detail-oriented, organized, and capable of prioritizing and focusing on responsibilities
- Ability to adapt in a positive manner to changing priorities and to remain calm in a fast-paced environment
- 3-5 years of experience in Data, Data Analytics, Business Intelligence
- Bachelor’s Degree
- High-energy, self-starter with a strong business ethic
- Competitive Compensation Package
- Health Savings Accounts
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- Fitness Reimbursement Plan
Eligibility requirements apply to all plans. AutoAlert, LLC, reserves the right to alter all benefit offerings at will. To protect our Dealer-Client relationships, we will require a written consent from a GM or higher to move to the interview process if coming from a dealership.
AutoAlert, LLC, is an Equal Opportunity Employer.