If you want to add your background to our database without applying to a job, please click Create Profile.
- Job Title
- Benefits Consultant
- Job ID
Our downtown Chicago client has an IMMEDIATE need for a Benefits Consultant through January, 2020. In this role you will assist the client's internal team with:
- Open Enrollment -will be kicked off in November (will not do presentations)
- Acquisition work - assist with integrating benefit programs
- Take on a significant project for time off and leave programs -including Paid time off, bereavement leave, maternity leave
- Someone that can help with testing as they prepare Back end – audits, HSA, 401K audits
- Reviewing communications
- Discrimination testing
- 5+ years benefits experience
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong Excel skills
Working as a Flex Execs consultant you enjoy a variety of challenging projects for interesting clients. As a respected member of our team, you are a W-2 employee of Flex Execs, and we take the work and worry out of consulting by taking care of all billing and payroll – and making contributions on your behalf for FICA, Medicare, Unemployment and Workers Compensation insurance.
Flex Execs is an Equal Opportunity Employer and recruits qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion, gender, age, ethnic or national origin, veteran status, physical or mental disability, genetic information, sexual orientation or preference, gender identity, marital status, citizenship status or any other category protected by law.