BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Contract Support Assistant
- Job Title
- Contract Support Assistant
- Requirement ID
- Chantilly, VA
- Other Location
The Contract Support Assistant position provides all forms of contract-related administrative support through all phases of contract award, administration, and closeout. Team member will perform a range of contract administrative functions leading to compliant and responsive contract awards, modifications, invoicing, and other actions.
- Provide day-to-day office management support
- General office management support, such as logistical support, typing, document review for content and format, filing, files maintenance, photocopying, scheduling meetings/rooms, and calendar management
- Maintain hard copy original contract files, conformed copy, and electronic copy within the Customer's Electronic Procurement Exchange (EPX) Studio contract writing system
- Distribute contracts documents to internal and external parties
- Maintain office files within Windows NT environment
- Assist with invoice processing
- Develop tracking systems for action items and other areas as necessary
- Prepare minor contract modifications and associated supporting documentation for actions such as funding, award fee, period of performance extension, and administrative modifications
- Prepare reports as directed by the CO, Team Chief or Senior Contracting Officer
- Prepare and submit expired contracts into the contract close-out (i.e., Settlements) process
- Assist with briefing charts
- Report suspected instances of fraud and other legal offenses
- Required Skills
• 2+ Years of Course Study leading to an Associate’s degree with a major in any field with 1+ year(s) of related experience or
• Minimum 18 semester hours in any one of the combination of the following fields: accounting, business, finance, law contracts, purchasing, economics, industrial management, marketing, quantitative methods or organization and management and 3+ years of experience
• Ability to work within a customer oriented environment and provide quality service
• Ability to participate productively as a contributing member in a team environment
• Ability to communicate effectively and concisely using a variety of styles and
techniques appropriate to the audience
• Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
• Display a high level of initiative, effort, and commitment towards completing
assignments in a timely manner.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.