- Job Title
- Technician-Home Installation
- Job ID
- Johnson City, NY
- Other Location
At MasTec Advanced Technologies, your smile and technical expertise is in demand. Here you won’t just provide and install the most advanced home technologies around – everything from satellite dishes to home security and smart home automation – you’ll be the technician customers trust.
Your expertise will be center-stage every time you interact with a customer. You’ll recommend the best technologies to meet the customer’s needs and you’ll make sure everything is set up right, right from the start. At MasTec, your talent and your knowledge will make the difference.
If you’re ready to take a major step up in your career, we’re ready to talk.
What we’re looking for:
- You take customer service seriously and set the example
- You know or are motivated to learn the latest technologies and you’re ready to master whatever’s next
- You enjoy multi-tasking and working independently
- You advise and recommend the best solutions and products to meet the customer’s needs
- You desire to continuously learn relevant new technologies
What we’re offering:
- Competitive wages – performance-based compensation and incentives (if you do more, you earn more)
- Paid training - focused on safety, customer service, technology, products, and on-site sales techniques
- Deeply discounted DIRECTV
- High quality tools, uniform, work van and gas card
- Medical, dental and vision benefits options
- 401(k) with a company match (that’s free money)
- Employee stock purchase plan
- Paid time off
- Highly independent work environment
- A clear promotion path to Field Technician Supervisor and Site Manager - 80% of our Operation Managers started as Technicians
What we require:
- Be able to lift 80 pounds and climb 40-foot ladders
- A valid driver’s license
- Be able to pass a pre-employment drug test, criminal background check and MVR (driving record) check
- Be able to work a flexible schedule that includes weekends or evenings
Ready to take the next step?
To get your career at MasTec started, start your interview process by texting the word “MasTec” to 713-322-4224. We have big plans for the future – yours as well as ours.
MasTec Advanced Technologies is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or Veteran status.