BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
GEOINT Image Scientist II
- Job Title
- GEOINT Image Scientist II
- Requirement ID
- Aurora, CO 80011
- Other Location
Metronome is currently seeking an Image Scientist (II) with proficiency in imaging systems, phenomenology, methodologies and processing techniques. Team member will be employed on behalf of GEOINT analysts and community customers while providing operational support. Individual image scientists shall be a specialist in one of five distinct areas depending on mission requirements.
- Required Skills
• Bachelor’s degree in a field related to the support services may count for up to 4 years of this experience.
• Minimum 3+ years of relevant imagery science experience
• 3-10+ years of related experience.
• Formal training in remote sensing and/or earth science/physical science, or engineering/mathematical disciplines
• Practical experience using AGI processing and exploitation software
• Experience in at least one of the sensor disciplines: spectral, radar, LiDAR, infrared, or photogrammetry
• Demonstrated experience using software packages used for the processing and analysis of imaging radar data
• Demonstrated experience using COTS image software (e.g. ENVI, ERDAS Imagine), COTS desktop software (e.g. MS Office), and the Windows and UNIX operating environments. Of particular importance are software packages used for the processing and analysis of imaging radar data.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.