BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
SharePoint Migration / Knowledge Manager
- Job Title
- SharePoint Migration / Knowledge Manager
- Requirement ID
- Ft. Belvoir, VA 22060
- Other Location
The candidate will be responsible for the integration of a SharePoint 2010 infrastructure to a 2016 environment. Team member will be accountable for staff members that deliver the guidance, recommended practices, and resources needed.
- Assess and analyze existing environment as part of migration preparation
- Move platform to SharePoint 2016 running on supported hardware and Windows/SQL versions.
- Ensure all custom SharePoint applications and other applications riding on SharePoint have been evaluated for migration to ensure risks are known/mitigated.
- Discover solutions in the on-premises SharePoint environment
- Provide architectural guidance and recommended practices for transforming SharePoint on-premises solutions
- Address challenges associated with a migration of on-premises content and solutions from legacy SharePoint systems to SharePoint 2016 by providing a tiered approach to content inventories and analysis.
- Perform version upgrades and update solutions to the new versions.
- Create a technical migration expertise
- Analyze applications to drive value
- Troubleshooting migration related issues as needed
- Required Skills
• Advanced proficiency with SharePoint 2010/2016
• Experience with development/engineering support for re-hosting and re-factoring applications
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.