WORK TO BUILD HUMANITY’S FUTURE IN SPACE
Project Manager - Aerospace
- Job Title
- Project Manager - Aerospace
- Job Order ID
- Begin Date
- Jacksonville, FL 32256
- Other Location
Project Manager – Aerospace
INSPIRED TO CONTRIBUTE TO BUILDING HUMANITY'S FUTURE IN SPACE; ENABLING PEOPLE TO GO TO THE MOON, MARS AND BEYOND.
Made In Space is looking for a Project Manager with Aerospace and 5 years of experience participating in developing breakthrough manufacturing technologies for space and terrestrial spin-offs.
Manage timeline and schedules of multiple on-going projects. Create and manage daily/weekly/monthly milestones. Drive the planning, budget, project definition, schedule, resources, technical decisions and trade-offs. Tracking, executing, and releasing projects to production. Work with multidisciplinary teams and leaders – RF, Mechanical, Board Design, System Architecture, System Integration, Software, Manufacturing and Test, to enable successful execution of state of the art projects from beginning to end
- Familiarity with MS Project
- Training in Agile, PMP, Six Sigma, OR DMAIC
- Certifications preferred
- Knowledge of project management tools, such as MS Project, Rally, Asana, etc.
- Knowledge of Kanban and pipeline-like processes
- Security Clearance (TS/SCI preferred)
- Ability to manage, motivate, and push engineers
- Attention to detail
- Advanced verbal and written communication skills
Travel Required- An average of 10-15% travel may be required. Most of the travel is local but some overnight travel may be required.
B.S./ M.S. in Aerospace Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or equivalent area of focus.
- National health and dental plans.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Life Insurance.
- Short and long term disability plans.
- 401(K) retirement plan.
- Flexible spending account.
- Incentive and recognition programs.
- National discount programs.
- Relocation opportunities.
- Applicants must be authorized to work in the United States, we are not able to sponsor at this time.
Made In Space is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with MIS is governed on the basis of merit, competence and qualifications and will not be influenced in any manner by race, color, religion, gender, national origin/ethnicity, veteran status, disability status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, mental or physical disability or any other legally protected status.
All offers of employment at Made In Space are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check.
To conform to U.S. Government space technology export regulations, including the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR) you must be a U.S. citizen, lawful permanent resident of the U.S., protected individual as defined by 8 U.S.C. 1324b(a)(3), or eligible to obtain the required authorizations from the U.S. Department of State. Learn more about the Click Here
- Required Skills
Must be passionate about space!