Technical Support Administrator
- Job Title
- Technical Support Administrator
- Job ID
- Dallas, TX 75240
- Other Location
There’s a reason Insperity was ranked in the top 3% on WorkplaceDynamics’ National Top Workplaces list and named one of the top 100 companies to work for in the U.S.
Want to work for us and find out why?
As a trusted advisor to America’s best businesses for more than 33 years, Insperity provides an array of human resource and business solutions designed to help improve business performance. In addition, we provide the client company and their worksite employees with a wide array of value-added benefits and services.
Insperity offers a competitive compensation package and a world-class benefits package, including 19 days paid time off, 8 paid holidays, medical, dental and vision benefits, 401k and tuition reimbursement. At Insperity, we’re committed to providing a positive work environment, and to helping our employees succeed both personally and professionally.
TECHNICAL SUPPORT ADMINISTRATOR - DALLAS
This position is the first point of contact for all incoming customer phone calls relating to technical support, software and hardware implementations, sales, and administrative functions and directing all inbound phone traffic to the appropriate department for service. This position acts as the “face” of Insperity and ensures that all customers are treated in a professional, pleasant, and efficient manner.
Under moderate supervision and moderate decision-making:
- Answers phones politely, efficiently, and directs calls to the appropriate department, or the voice mail system when necessary. Continuously monitors the general voice mailbox.
- Provides first-tier support for technology-related issues.
- Enters call data and trouble ticket reports into a database.
- Maintains client information in Client Record Management system.
- Provides backup phone support for other Technical Support teams.
- Monitors appropriate email inboxes, and provides excellent email technical support.
- Enhances and develops quality support methods and communication skills through coaching feedback and other developmental approaches.
- Tracks process to ensure that unresolved tickets are escalated to appropriate individuals based on established guidelines and procedures.
- High school diploma or equivalent is required. Associate’s Degree is preferred.
- 2+ years of experience in the operation of a multi-line telephone console is preferred.
- 3+ of experience in direct customer support is preferred
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, both verbal and written.
- Ability to demonstrate grace under pressure.
- Able to exercise creative thinking to innovate and resolve problems.
- Ability to work as part of a team and independently.
- Ability to adapt quickly to change.
At Insperity, we believe diversity is the #1 quality of leadership. We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.