BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Software Engineer - Sr.
- Job Title
- Software Engineer - Sr.
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Senior Software Engineer will assist in the development of blockchain prototype using an open source (OS) blockchain platform that supports development of private / permissioned blockchains for distributed ledgers with smart contracts, thereby enforcing access control as directed by Customer policy and guidance.
- Develop, modify, apply, and maintain standards for software quality operating methods, processes, systems and procedures.
- Conduct software inspection, testing, verification and validation.
- Implement software development and maintenance processes and methods.
- Ensure measures meet acceptable reliability standards.
- Develop overall operating criteria to ensure implementation of the software quality program according to project, process and contract requirements and objectives.
- Ensure that project and process control documentation are compliant with requirements, objectives and / or contract.
- Review software design, change specifications and plans against contractual and / or process requirements.
- Review includes: applicable specifications, materials, tools, techniques and methodologies.
- Perform or direct verification of software requirement allocations, traceability and testability.
- Required Skills
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.
- Optional Skills
• Experience developing blockchain applications preferred.