BE A SPARK IN OUR INDUSTRY
JOIN THE METRONOME FAMILY
Every individual has unique passions, career goals, and personal values. We are here to make the connection between those and the needs of our customers. When the stars align, we welcome our new employees - or Pulsers as we like to call them - to the family. We offer competitive benefits to ensure that our Pulsers are well taken care of for whatever comes their way.
Research Development Engineer / Scientist
- Job Title
- Research Development Engineer / Scientist
- Requirement ID
- Springfield, VA
- Other Location
The Research Development Engineer will utilize strong technical and analytical skills to explore and examine data from multiple disparate sources with the goal of discovering patterns and previously hidden insights, which in turn can provide a competitive advantage or address a pressing business problem.
- Design and implement analysis infrastructure and tools, analytic workflow processes, and complex data visualizations.
- Leverage proficiency of mathematical and statistical concepts, computer science and or domain expertise to bridge the gap between technologists and mathematicians.
- Ensure software solutions meet analytic requirements.
- May provide work leadership for lower-level employees.
- Required Skills
• BA / BS with 8+ years of related experience.
• Expertise in Computer Science, software development, and the latest technologies.
Active US Government Security Clearance Required.